gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 10:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay observation on old school parts?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay observation on old school parts?  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Ebay observation on old school parts?
« on: November 14, 2018, 01:15 PM »
This kinda puzzles me that on ebay £1 listing final fee days people put on their os bmx parts for absolutely silly prices? so have they no intention of wanting to sell? are they just showing off what they have got? thing is they could still ask and get a decent price and only have to pay a £1 for say an item that sold for £250 but I see stupidly over prices parts which to me would'nt have a hope in hell of selling for that amount ever! i.e people asking £250 for a single mx1000  :idiot2:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 01:26 PM by Taipan »

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay observation on old school parts?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 02:12 PM »
Reckon they are just chancers mate...ebay full of them! Hoping to catch a newb out... :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 07:53 PM »
This £1 listing only lasts a month.
After that you pay full fees..
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:09 AM »
As not one to buy bmx stuff anymore , i do still look and most of the buy it now stuff never sells and auction stuff sells for a sensible price these days , still hear the odd i got offered this for it the other day , well sell it then don`t just brag about it lol.
I can see the prices of stuff drop in the next few years as like myself i moved on as can`t afford to spend stupid money on brakes and dont do repro on old bikes and lots of people i know have moved on but still kept there old bmx`s .
Hate the way the prices have ruined it as 15 years ago i loved the hunt of finding old survivors but thats gone now as every tom dick and harry is a bmx expert it seems 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay observation on old school parts?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx