gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 08:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Mushroom grips collection.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mushroom grips collection.  (Read 20427 times)

Offline Quadog

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Mushroom grips collection.
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2023, 07:03 PM »
How do you date mushrooms if you can that is someone  got me set around 15 years ago new in box came with sticker did they re pop them then or could they be OG be nice to know

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2023, 08:40 PM »
How do you date mushrooms if you can that is someone  got me set around 15 years ago new in box came with sticker did they re pop them then or could they be OG be nice to know

They are  originals. There were no repops  around then .👍
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2023, 10:04 PM »
Somehow missed this thread before! Man, there are some great collection pics on page 1! :bow:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline Quadog

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2023, 11:39 AM »

They are  originals. There were no repops  around then .👍

Thanks for the info  fistblump

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2023, 01:04 PM »
Mushrooms have have sprouted. Still searching for mushrooms, but no luck lately, so stuck these in my collection.

SDF.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2023, 01:30 PM »
I have a red and yellow set somewhere. They're dirty though. Not sure if they would clean up.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2023, 06:10 PM »
I have a red and yellow set somewhere. They're dirty though. Not sure if they would clean up.

Sound if you find them, I would definitely buy them off you, haven't got any of  red and yellow👍🏻

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2023, 06:14 PM »
Lovely collection  :daumenhoch: but Therapy is needed for addiction lol  ;) :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2023, 08:55 PM »
Lovely collection  :daumenhoch: but Therapy is needed for addiction lol  ;) :daumenhoch:
[/quote

😂 very true, I  m addicted

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2023, 05:49 PM »

Sound if you find them, I would definitely buy them off you, haven't got any of  red and yellow👍🏻

Hey man I have found them. There is no wear, they are just dirty. I rode them about three times.

I took it apart about two years ago. No plans to rebuild, have had my fun out of it. What's the best way to remove them? I don't have an air line, and I tore a set of soft grips like that recently. Obs I won't dig a screw driver in them  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2023, 08:08 PM »
Bars off, stand the grips in a pint glass of boiling water. Pry the flanges back to let the water do it's stuff. Tea towel over the grip and rotate. Works for me every time  fistblump
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2023, 01:48 PM »

Hey man I have found them. There is no wear, they are just dirty. I rode them about three times.

I took it apart about two years ago. No plans to rebuild, have had my fun out of it. What's the best way to remove them? I don't have an air line, and I tore a set of soft grips like that recently. Obs I won't dig a screw driver in them  :LolLolLolLol:

Afternoon ,

Apologies for the late reply, had a rough few days loss of a family pet . I  have a reproduction red and yellow in my collection, it's the 1980's ones I haven't got. Are yours 1980,s? Many thanks, Steve.

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2023, 09:21 AM »
Ahhh ok dude. Nope they're about 12 years old now.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 09:02 PM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2023, 08:48 PM »
It's getting to be a bit of a problem now, more Mushrooms arrived😀
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 09:02 PM by SDF »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Mushroom grips collection.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx