gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
961337 Posts in 136820 Topics by 5598 Members - Latest Member: LincolnDave February 19, 2019, 05:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  PRO LITE CRAIG CAMPBELL BUILD THREAD (AGAIN!!)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PRO LITE CRAIG CAMPBELL BUILD THREAD (AGAIN!!)  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: PRO LITE CRAIG CAMPBELL BUILD THREAD (AGAIN!!)
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2019, 04:15 PM »
Are you looking for a 6-bolt forklifter Damo? ...preferably white?

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2019, 06:33 PM »

nah, the 4 bolt version Andy,,,and yes in white   :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2019, 07:47 PM »

nah, the 4 bolt version Andy,,,and yes in white   :daumenhoch:

May take a while as they don't come up very often, but will keep an eye out.  :daumenhoch:

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 11:17 PM »
Stem sorted now...and not a Forklifter!  8)

Offline brimfull

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 11:51 PM »
What have you got in the end mate?

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 12:00 AM »
What have you got in the end mate?

Tuf Neck freestyle , i have everything now except the bars. i know what bars i want, whether i will acquire them or not is a very different matter! i have my fingers crossed!  :-X
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:03 AM by deeman »

Offline dennyking

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2019, 12:11 AM »
Bloody hell Damo. You’re great at putting them together. Not so great at keeping them for yourself when they’re finished  ;D
That’s going to be great man. Mike & Brett’s are the best ones I’ve seen so far. 85 Haro Rider then 86 now PL! To quote Star Wars “Stay on target”  :daumenhoch:

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 01:20 AM »
Bloody hell Damo. You’re great at putting them together. Not so great at keeping them for yourself when they’re finished  ;D
That’s going to be great man. Mike & Brett’s are the best ones I’ve seen so far. 85 Haro Rider then 86 now PL! To quote Star Wars “Stay on target”  :daumenhoch:

Mate, tell me about it!! i was thinking the other day if only i could have every OSBMX part i have owned in front of me now!! i always find myself looking for the same parts a year or two later!  ::)

Offline dennyking

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 02:26 PM »

Mate, tell me about it!! i was thinking the other day if only i could have every OSBMX part i have owned in front of me now!! i always find myself looking for the same parts a year or two later!  ::)

😄😄👍🏼. Mate- received my parcel today. I’ve pm’d you about it. You Sir are a legend ✊🏻

Offline retrofreak

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2019, 02:28 PM »
Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2019, 12:09 PM »
These arrived back from the chromer yesterday!   :smitten: :smitten:

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 12:15 PM »
And gave this a de-anno and repaint.....was black!

I have everything now except for half a headset i need to get back off a mate....and bars, which would help!  ::)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 01:16 PM by deeman »

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2019, 11:21 PM »
i decided against the Tech 4 levers as i am not super keen on them, being replaced with some of my favourite levers ever ...ACS Tangent  :smitten:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:23 PM by deeman »

Offline Picklez

• Rockwalk
    • My Other Life
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 08:07 PM »
Hey Dammo,

enjoying the post, and looking forward to seeing this one done.

I had a cc for a year or two, was trying to do a Southsea rep too, but could never find that baby blue (ish) uni. Gave up in the end and sold it on  :(. Then about two months later the blooming seat turned up on the museum  >:( always the way.

As I say, can't wait to see this come together bud  :daumenhoch:
**** WANTED: Early Fat Comp ST's or OG Snake belly's - Black, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, ft 48h Bullseye, . Thank You ****

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2019, 08:21 PM »
Hey Dammo,

enjoying the post, and looking forward to seeing this one done.

I had a cc for a year or two, was trying to do a Southsea rep too, but could never find that baby blue (ish) uni. Gave up in the end and sold it on  :(. Then about two months later the blooming seat turned up on the museum  >:( always the way.

As I say, can't wait to see this come together bud  :daumenhoch:

Hey Pete, good to hear from you....
No wonder you never found the seat , it was a lavender Uni Hammerhead! i was looking a while this time round until i decided not to do the rep thing again and they are pretty hard to find....The Uni Pro in Lavender is easy enough but the Hammerhead rare..just as well as they are.bloody uncomfortable !! But yea always the way...
It was pretty much a grail frame for me , just glad i have got it back thanks to the missus!
Any progress on your Trix??  :daumenhoch:

Offline Picklez

• Rockwalk
    • My Other Life
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2019, 09:36 PM »
ah mate, let the trix go  :'( was a near impossible decision but had a mare of a time last year, then had a right coont of a dealing on eBay with a complete tw@t screwing me on a set of flights. Basically took the cranks, gave me positive feedback, then 2 weeks later claimed his money back through pp, saying I mis-advertised, pp paid and he never sent the cranks back. All after he relisted them on eBay 3 hours after receiving them, at £150 more than he bought them from me for. Basically when they hadn't sold after two weeks he took his reclaim action.

All that happened whilst I was stuck away in Brazil with work, so couldn't complain until after it had all happened in my absence. Even then pp sided with him  :knuppel2:

it's kind of really left a very sour taste in my mouth, so made it very slightly easier moving the trix on, but still miss it.

However, can't keep me down too long. looking for a 79 Team Goose, and maybe a Changa long, quad, or jmc at the moment, can't decide on the latter, would really love a free flite, but that really is a dream.

My idea is, build the bike that made me fall in love with bmx originally, the 79 goose, build what I would have built if money had been no object when I was mad about bmx (early-mid 80's. Thinking freestyle inspired changa long - I would have loved that bitd), and resto my original 80's freestyler (again). We'll see  ::)
**** WANTED: Early Fat Comp ST's or OG Snake belly's - Black, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, ft 48h Bullseye, . Thank You ****

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2019, 11:19 PM »
ah mate, let the trix go  :'( was a near impossible decision but had a mare of a time last year, then had a right coont of a dealing on eBay with a complete tw@t screwing me on a set of flights. Basically took the cranks, gave me positive feedback, then 2 weeks later claimed his money back through pp, saying I mis-advertised, pp paid and he never sent the cranks back. All after he relisted them on eBay 3 hours after receiving them, at £150 more than he bought them from me for. Basically when they hadn't sold after two weeks he took his reclaim action.

All that happened whilst I was stuck away in Brazil with work, so couldn't complain until after it had all happened in my absence. Even then pp sided with him  :knuppel2:

it's kind of really left a very sour taste in my mouth, so made it very slightly easier moving the trix on, but still miss it.

However, can't keep me down too long. looking for a 79 Team Goose, and maybe a Changa long, quad, or jmc at the moment, can't decide on the latter, would really love a free flite, but that really is a dream.

My idea is, build the bike that made me fall in love with bmx originally, the 79 goose, build what I would have built if money had been no object when I was mad about bmx (early-mid 80's. Thinking freestyle inspired changa long - I would have loved that bitd), and resto my original 80's freestyler (again). We'll see  ::)

I'm sorry to hear about such troubles you had with some cnut on the bay. I totally understand how discouraging this must have been. A while back I got screwed on the bay too, that made me loose the love for that bike/build too.

I like your idea to build that bike that made you fall in love with bmx though.  :daumenhoch:

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2019, 11:31 PM »

What a bell end...was it anyone on here?? or was it the fella in Cannock?
i like the sound of a freestyle inspired Changa Long a LOT!!  pegs n a skyway platform!!  :daumenhoch:

Online deeman

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2019, 02:26 PM »
i started tinkering yesterday....

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:41 PM by deeman »

Online Quadog

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 02:47 PM »
Looking good can’t wait to see it finished 👍

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 04:56 PM »
I'm liking the colour combo  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

Offline McQUEEN

• Cherry Picker
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 08:28 PM »
i started tinkering yesterday....

Carpet Queen? No way man, Sofa Queen!!

looks great Damo!
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline stuntmaster

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2019, 06:46 AM »
nice prolite , they used to sell them in a shop near me for 50 quid and were the chrome ones , they were cheap as it was 88 and bmx was dead then , sadly they were so weak at seatpost that they didnt last long as i knew of three of them that broke by seatpost and they only did flatland on them
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Online Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2019, 09:35 AM »
Coming along nicely there Damo.  :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  PRO LITE CRAIG CAMPBELL BUILD THREAD (AGAIN!!)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx