gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
963628 Posts in 137039 Topics by 5664 Members - Latest Member: DanVale April 20, 2019, 07:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!  (Read 532 times)

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
Re: 2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2019, 10:52 PM »
Instead of preparing for a new job that starts on Monday, I made the trek back down to Osaka yesterday for my first practice session at Oizumi Park. Itís a bloody challenging track with not much respite between the jumps - a bit like a roller-coaster (or jet-coaster as the Japanese say)! In any case I liked it! Thereís definitely a few spots that I havenít figured out well yet but Iím glad that I made the effort ahead of next Sundayís race. Also got a few good pics of me in action for a change. The bike also felt good with the new front end set-up - carbon forks/mtb stem - so Iím going to see how it performs in the race. Am looking forward to it - just wish the bloody place was closer!! :D
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old guy on the Crupi!! :D

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
Re: 2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 11:56 PM »
No race results to report as last Sunday's meeting was annoyingly rained off! :tickedoff: That means the next race in the Osaka series that I've signed up for is at the Kishiwada track next month. With that and a sunny weekend forecast in mind, I plan to head back down to Osaka on Saturday to have a practice session there. Am looking forward to it, though that big ol' start hill is going to take some getting used to! ::)

In other news, the schedule for the Niigata track has been published. They're running a 7-race series, with basically one race a month starting at the end of April. There are a couple of schedule clashes with Osaka and I've already plans for the opening race day, but intend to make at least a few of their races. I therefore need to head up there at some point to check out the track. :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old guy on the Crupi!! :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2019 Race Blog - Continuing to keep it Rad in Japan!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx