gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 10:54 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Not another Eddie Fiola GT Pro Performer build *** finally finished ***
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not another Eddie Fiola GT Pro Performer build *** finally finished ***  (Read 7444 times)

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
When your started this thread I was wondering what you would do better about it, because it looked ace already.
Now I know.  :bow: Hats off Ady!  :4_17_5: Great resto skills and a lot of attention to detail mate. I love this a lot. fistblump

Thanks Andy,
Was a labour of love..
When I did this build originally, it was a learning curve at first , using the original bits in need of a refurb.
It had the wrong spider off a 94 Gt and cranks and other little bits.
At the time it was my best effort to get the look of an Eddie rep and was 60% there.
As time past , more involvement and knowledge in this great hobby I decided finally do it correctly.
It took about well over a yr to try and get the correct parts , some , just wasn’t available to the correct colours hence the above thread. fistblump

Yeah, I get the idea. How nice that is when it works out so well at the end. Collecting the right bits can alomst take forever. I'm collecting the right bits since I became a member on here.
I'm assuming the upper front edge of the framestander has been cut on purpose then?  :daumenhoch:

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
Unfortunately the guy who had it originally build it up a over a decade ago for his boy.
The seat post was set to high damaging the top of the seat post.
I had to remove 2cm of it ( still got the original off cut off section)
All works fine.

The new Eddie Fiola reissue have this hight tube so doing a trend  :coolsmiley: :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:25 PM by Ady »
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline welsh denny

• Curb Endo
  • 30+ years in the saddle.thank god for padded seats
  • Rated:
Rad work as always !!  :4_17_5:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Awesome stuff Ady!

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Not another Eddie Fiola GT Pro Performer build *** finally finished ***

gfxgfx
gfx gfx