gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 04:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  OS/MS Retro & Re-Issue  |  OS/MS/NS retro & re-issue  |  2016 Haro.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2016 Haro.  (Read 3370 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
2016 Haro.
« on: February 10, 2019, 07:22 AM »
Here's mine, mixture of old, new and repro.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 08:40 AM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
Re: 2016 Haro.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 12:22 PM »
That’s great straight from the street in the 80’s
Love the Zeds.. :smitten:
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Re: 2016 Haro.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 08:44 PM »
That’s great straight from the street in the 80’s
Love the Zeds.. :smitten:
Thanks Ady , I haven't  looked at it for ages, can't wait to get out on it in the spring. Steve.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  OS/MS Retro & Re-Issue  |  OS/MS/NS retro & re-issue  |  2016 Haro.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx