gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 24, 2024, 05:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Brake mount kit Hoffman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brake mount kit Hoffman  (Read 1044 times)

Offline voodoocars

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Brake mount kit Hoffman
« on: March 04, 2019, 09:05 AM »
I managed to bag a Hoffman Bama 25th anniversary bike the other day. Very nice. However, it has no brakes on it. I’ve been to the pub a few times on it and it feels quite good having that fear but I think I prefer a back brake for emergencies..
Anyway, it has the mounting points along the underside of the top tube and I need those bits that bolt on there.
I’ve searched and can’t find any Hoffman kits. Plenty of others are about so are they the same?

Offline egg

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Brake mount kit Hoffman
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 10:00 AM »
I managed to bag a Hoffman Bama 25th anniversary bike the other day. Very nice. However, it has no brakes on it. I’ve been to the pub a few times on it and it feels quite good having that fear but I think I prefer a back brake for emergencies..
Anyway, it has the mounting points along the underside of the top tube and I need those bits that bolt on there.
I’ve searched and can’t find any Hoffman kits. Plenty of others are about so are they the same?

They’re pretty standard I think? I’ve got a few that came off a few Hoffman’s I’ve had if you want them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline voodoocars

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 07:11 PM »
Did you get my address? I sent a pm but there is nothing in my sent box so I’m not sure.

Offline egg

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 07:14 PM »
Did you get my address? I sent a pm but there is nothing in my sent box so I’m not sure.

Yes I got it and posted the bits this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Brake mount kit Hoffman

gfxgfx
gfx gfx