gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975495 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 09:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Zeronine superflow plate C7 numbers?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Zeronine superflow plate C7 numbers?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline MrD

• Curb Endo
  • Old enough to know better young enough not 2 care
  • Rated:
Zeronine superflow plate C7 numbers?
« on: May 22, 2019, 08:54 PM »
Hi Chaps,

These Zeronine superflow race plates -  from 83 onwards, it mentions on the instructions about using C7 number ONLY

Anyone got any idea what they are and why they may be different?

Pic copied from interweb

MrD
After 80's Hutch pedal 9/16" spindles Only . Just really need the Right but i'll happily have both :-)

monkian

Re: Zeronine superflow plate C7 numbers?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 07:20 PM »
I had one of these and wondered about that as well. I think they might either have a low-tack, reusable type adhesive on them or something a bit like Velcro so they grab to the mesh on the plate but I didn’t find any evidence :/

Offline MrD

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 03:34 PM »
From reading the blurb on the instructions it says you can leave the numbers on the mesh and leave in a sunny window, as well as using an iron.  So the C7 numbers backing must fuse/ melt into the mesh.

Would love to find these numbers or even a picture of the packaging
After 80's Hutch pedal 9/16" spindles Only . Just really need the Right but i'll happily have both :-)

Offline MrD

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 06:05 PM »
Well its not what I wanted but at least I know that the packaging should say C7 as a part No.

Someone has been kind enough to post me pics of C5/C6 numbers on the OG packaging

The C7 hunt continues

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Zeronine superflow plate C7 numbers?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx