gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 10:55 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Advice on price
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Advice on price  (Read 7931 times)

Offline Gal Dove

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Definitely retired.
  • Rated:
Advice on price
« on: November 24, 2019, 01:34 PM »
Hi guys!
Christmas is coming and I've decided to part with my two bikes that are both unbidden and mint - trouble is I'm not 100% sure where to start with price. The two bikes are a circa 2012 Haro Freestyler with Skyway anniversary wheels (blue) and Redline cranks, Chris King headset, etc and the other is a PK Ripper from around the same time.
I realise that there's not a great deal of information to go on here but you get the general idea. They're both mint, unridden and the spec on both bikes is pretty much factory stock from around the time that they were made. The only thing I've changed is the seat post on the Haro - it's now got a Mirage one on it.
They'll both be going on an well known auction site soon but I just wondered what you think is a reasonable place to start with price?
Thanks in advance!  :daumenhoch:
Well weathered leather,
Hot metal and oil,
The scented country air,
Sunlight on chrome,
The blur of the landscape,
Every nerve aware!

Offline OllyHall

• Flip-Whip
  • Dannywhac is a fooking hippy!!
  • Rated:
Re: Advice on price
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 08:41 AM »
Try eBay mate, you won’t get any joy here asking value  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Mid school baby!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Advice on price

gfxgfx
gfx gfx