gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975495 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 08:58 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Here we go again! Raleigh release another?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Here we go again! Raleigh release another?  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Here we go again! Raleigh release another?
« on: October 10, 2019, 10:53 AM »
Prepare yourselves for ebay and Faceache to be awash with people selling the latest Raleigh bike release the 'Super Burner!' in an attempt to cash in on buying them for half the price they bought them for? after putting their names down with Raleigh saying they'd never sell them on!  :2funny: "nono" :bellend:

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Here we go again! Raleigh release another?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 02:44 PM »
What was the price? Website does not say. :daumenhoch:

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 04:38 PM »
I believe it was £600 from memory?

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 06:00 PM »
Certainly making their money on them. Can't see a parts specification. Probably get a mint restored one for that price.  :daumenhoch:

I believe it was £600 from memory?

Offline burnerboy

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 12:44 PM »
Looking at prices of the ones going on the bay (cant say for facebook) I would say the bubble might have burst for the re sellers.
No where near what previous models were put up and even sold for. Plus we all know now there not quite the same!

I am a bit on the fence over these re releases, I myself would always stick with old school and am even doing a MK1 super project at the moment but I will give it to Raleigh they have done something right as have sold all the ones that they made!

I think they have just timed it right, in my opinion old school BMXin has got quite big over the last few years, I show a few Burners at a local vintage show and its been noticed they pull more attention than other bikes there to the point they have asked me to do a bit of a BMX/Raleigh stand at next years show plus although I could not go I was told MK seemed busier and more talk for next years show.

We are in at the moment guys so enjoy it!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Here we go again! Raleigh release another?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx