gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK 20 Torker reunion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK 20 Torker reunion  (Read 5233 times)

Offline fasttimes

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
MK 20 Torker reunion
« on: September 05, 2019, 12:31 PM »
Hi there , As some of you know I moved to Dubai 7 years ago and have been out of touch with BMX. I do skate vert a lot and street BMX a fair bit. I spoke with Alan Woods recently and he thinks it would be a good idea to reunite the Torker team. I love it and Terry seems keen too. I can still do most of my old tricks even though I'm not as smooth as I was  :LolLolLolLol: Like I was ever smooth. I hear we are getting some Torkers built up the same spec as our 84 bikes and allan has the original prints for our Torker tops. I am really looking forward to this event as I went to the first one in Warrington and even rode with Pepi again. Feel free to follow me and my son on insta preston_ramone_irwin I will follow you back. Also another hero of mine apart from TJ has said he's up for it to Andy Preston. I'm going to start practicing as soon as it cools down out here and pics will be posted. Can't wait to meet up with people I have talked to online for over a decade and never met. See you at MK20 Radsters.

Andy

In2bmx

Re: MK 20 Torker reunion
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:43 PM »
Andy

That would be AWESOME .. MK20 is looking like it will be better then MK19 already ..  And i didn't think that would be possible .

explosion  See you at MK2020   fistblump

Carl ( Leachy ) When i raced at three sisters BITD .

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 07:19 PM »
Hi there , As some of you know I moved to Dubai 7 years ago and have been out of touch with BMX. I do skate vert a lot and street BMX a fair bit. I spoke with Alan Woods recently and he thinks it would be a good idea to reunite the Torker team. I love it and Terry seems keen too. I can still do most of my old tricks even though I'm not as smooth as I was  :LolLolLolLol: Like I was ever smooth. I hear we are getting some Torkers built up the same spec as our 84 bikes and allan has the original prints for our Torker tops. I am really looking forward to this event as I went to the first one in Warrington and even rode with Pepi again. Feel free to follow me and my son on insta preston_ramone_irwin I will follow you back. Also another hero of mine apart from TJ has said he's up for it to Andy Preston. I'm going to start practicing as soon as it cools down out here and pics will be posted. Can't wait to meet up with people I have talked to online for over a decade and never met. See you at MK20 Radsters.

Andy

Andy
Ace that would make the event even more amazing.Ive always loved the Torker   Freestyle team  and can remember the 84 Kellogs event. I hand to get a Torker and practice freestyle after that. 
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline ashross77

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 11:16 PM »
My son and I have wanted to go to MK for the last few years but haven't been in a position to do so. I've promised him we'll go this year and we're going to do up an old bike for him to take. How much are tickets normally and when does the planning start?

Cheers

Ash

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 08:30 AM »
Information will be posted in due course.

Please refrain from demanding dates and information, thank you.
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline ashross77

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 10:36 PM »
Sorry, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  MK 20 Torker reunion

gfxgfx
gfx gfx