gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975502 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 03:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  OS/MS Retro & Re-Issue  |  OS/MS/NS retro & re-issue  |  J c str1
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: J c str1  (Read 3864 times)

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
J c str1
« on: June 28, 2019, 10:08 PM »
So in while ago I bought of of Jono his Jonny chopper str 1 I bought it a for some bits to build my zl pro and the fact that it was a quad  and you know how I am for quads , so the CW came together a little different from how I planned so now it's time to sort out the CW and  the str as a bit of fun for ride outs so I have ideas in my head and I have some bits but I will keep you informed as it goes thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: J c str1
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 11:23 AM »
 :popcorn:  :daumenhoch:

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 07:44 PM »
So the bars I am going for are a set redine str bars  in og condition I also have some ogk mach grips I have a colour scheme in mind and a choice of tyres I have bought a shimano tourney in gold I am really after a old motocross lever or a team trickery lever with a yellow cover

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 02:20 PM »
Sub assembly's for the return by the weekend

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 11:27 PM »
Ok so it's done took it to cleethorpes for build on Friday afternoon fought me all the way first the the spider was on the wrong way round for the quad so it took the awesome nick swannick for sorting that then went back to room to build only to find the rear caliper was threaded so Munged around in tool box to find one then put wheels in place thought all was good only to find freewheel was dead so by this time I had, had enough put in the car took it to mcormacks stressed to high heaven only to have richie rdg greenhalgh (fooking legend )say he had spare wheels in his van so put araya in back to make an awesome bike then only went and won best in show prize for cleethorpes ride

Offline Keepad

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 11:37 AM »
what sort price are quads going for now a days, i was looking at getting an reissue 20inch, but it may be cheaper to get the real thing.

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 01:05 PM »
Hi mate to be honest buy an og one and build  it may take a bit longer and cost more but I know which way I would go

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  OS/MS Retro & Re-Issue  |  OS/MS/NS retro & re-issue  |  J c str1

gfxgfx
gfx gfx