gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 09:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Update for the UK market - Haro USA Sport & Master project - Delivery solutions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Update for the UK market - Haro USA Sport & Master project - Delivery solutions  (Read 1560 times)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
For those interested, we have worked out a scenario with Haro's UK distributor, IMG Distribution, to import the USA Made replica Sport and Master packages in bulk. That includes the pre-ordered frames which will land in the UK with overseas shipping and VAT absorbed by IMG and Haro. Basically, buyers will pay for the packages and shipping from within the UK.

In addition, Carlo is also importing additional packages and they will be available through Alans BMX in Wigan, and Custom Riders in Selsey. Both should be in a position to discuss this coming week and both are also bringing in Vector bars, Lineage, etc

This week we will also launch our new video with DIG BMX and through social media channels

@harobmxhistory
@harobmx

I was also planning a UK event before we got derailed by this virus. It was based on an online Build-Off contest, with finalists invited to a venue in the UK for physical judging by industry people and ex riders. The categories on my plan, are "All Original" - OG Parts from the era, and "Modern Retro" - Lineage, modern Skyays, reissue products, etc. The prizes were under discussion, but pretty cool and unique. Although we obviously cannot plan a date at this point, I am still motivated to make this happen - possibly in the Autumn. I personally feel that these projects are excellent for bringing people together and that seems important.

I hope everybody is doing well and staying healthy during this chaos.

Best

Dom

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
Thanks for the update Dom. This project looks awesome mate. Still love my AF from 2012 👍😎🏆
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Thanks for the update Dom. This project looks awesome mate. Still love my AF from 2012 👍😎🏆

Thanks, mate. Trying to keep our history on the agenda. I hope you're well.

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Hi, For those interested, here the project video for the First Generation USA made Sport and Master project. I hope everybody is doing well under these circumstances.

https://harobikes.com/pages/sport-and-master-video

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Update for the UK market - Haro USA Sport & Master project - Delivery solutions

gfxgfx
gfx gfx