gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 05:06 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!  (Read 26813 times)

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
Re: Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2020, 12:49 PM »
Single Dx's pedal 40 notes  :idiot2: getting ridiculous now.
I know people better off staying home with this lockdown. Probably buying these over priced shite we are seeing lately.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bfl/viewbids/264733659764?item=264733659764&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2020, 12:57 PM »
Well with motomag wheel webbing being sold and now individual pedals it brings a whole new meaning to splitting a complete  >:D :LolLolLolLol:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 01:00 PM »
Well with motomag wheel webbing being sold and now individual pedals it brings a whole new meaning to splitting a complete  >:D :LolLolLolLol:

I know mate..
A cheap gt anyone  ::)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202982663073
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2020, 08:08 AM »
I'm sure you've all seen the new OS Bmx auctions that popped up on ebay featuring a load of frames and wheels at stupid prices all pictured in a 'Cellar'  ??? mostly frames and skyways,be careful as some of these are not what they are advertised as?  "nono"

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline portypaul

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2020, 07:51 PM »
I'm sure you've all seen the new OS Bmx auctions that popped up on ebay featuring a load of frames and wheels at stupid prices all pictured in a 'Cellar'  ??? mostly frames and skyways,be careful as some of these are not what they are advertised as?  "nono"

Wondering what happened to all the forks, maybe he she just likes frames

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2020, 08:09 PM »

Upcoming separate listings no doubt  :LolLolLolLol:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2020, 08:24 PM »

Exactly my thought  :LolLolLolLol:. Sell all the bloody frames (yeah right), then try and mug the buyers off for the forks.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:33 PM by Picklez »
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline portypaul

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2020, 08:29 PM »

Exactly my thought  :LolLolLolLol:. Sell all the bloody frames (yeah right), then try and muck the buyers off for the forks.
LOL cheeky wee rascal

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2020, 10:52 PM »
Ive been told by someone who enquired that most have the forks but I'm guessing separate listings will come unless you enquire? Make of that what you will radsters?  ::)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:

Offline P J Tunni

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2020, 04:43 PM »
I've sold quite a bit on eBay under this lockdown, it's definitely a sellers market. I haven't took the piss, though I have got decent money for some of my stuff. Always have a small sense of dread logging in to this forum in case one of my bits is shamed on here! 🤭 I'm going to list my E.T. Apollo Kuwahara soon, so please be gentle with me! 🤪

Offline P J Tunni

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2020, 05:04 PM »
I was impressed when I saw someone asking ?150 for a pair of TANGE grips. They are Nos, but still, that's rather extreme for a rather common item that appears on eBay every other day for about ?40 in decent shape 🤔

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2020, 07:23 PM »
With his listing bought on holiday etc..

He must have a had a bloody large suitcase with a huge excess weight bill flying home  ::).. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2020, 09:15 PM »
I was thinking the same. It must have been some holiday.
 This whole ebay thing reminds me of a pole vaulting competition but with 'buy it now' prices.... who can raise the bar the furthest each week.  ::)

Offline Rich87

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2020, 06:06 AM »
THis will take some beating!  :uglystupid2: new sealed bearing tuff's with a busted spoke!  :shocked:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Skyway-Tuff-Wheels-Old-School-Bmx-Raleigh-Burner-/254606936073?nma=true&si=wkfZ6QIZvtPMoD5ZecY2%252BN39%252B8A%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

In my defence I put them on with a 99p start bid hoping I might get 40-50 for the front one and someone might fix or patch in the rear keep them as a display pair or something. But was definitely surprised and never thought in a million years they would have sold for that money. I have a few new sets sitting in boxes awaiting builds crazy to think what they?d go for if advertised.

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2020, 02:39 PM »
THis will take some beating!  :uglystupid2: new sealed bearing tuff's with a busted spoke!  :shocked:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Skyway-Tuff-Wheels-Old-School-Bmx-Raleigh-Burner-/254606936073?nma=true&si=wkfZ6QIZvtPMoD5ZecY2%252BN39%252B8A%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

In my defence I put them on with a 99p start bid hoping I might get 40-50 for the front one and someone might fix or patch in the rear keep them as a display pair or something. But was definitely surprised and never thought in a million years they would have sold for that money. I have a few new sets sitting in boxes awaiting builds crazy to think what they?d go for if advertised.

Can I ask has the buyer paid? If so that's a bloody marvellous sale  ;) :daumenhoch:

Offline Clean

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2020, 03:12 PM »

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2020, 03:24 PM »
That's special, that. ;)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2020, 03:37 PM »

This!  :daumenhoch:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114244706035

I looked at his other items, just on the off chance his Wife was selling any of her undergarments.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 03:39 PM by Retrodan72 »

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2020, 03:53 PM »

This!  :daumenhoch:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114244706035

I looked at his other items, just on the off chance his Wife was selling any of her undergarments.

As soon as I saw the bloke's missus in the pics I thought.... Dan will be along with a comment any minute now  :2funny: Well in mate :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Rich87

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2020, 07:10 PM »

Can I ask has the buyer paid? If so that's a bloody marvellous sale  ;) :daumenhoch:

Yes paid immediately and they have been posted out couldn't believe it myself 10 bidders in total fighting for them!

I had seen the boys bike with missus 👍👍

Offline Clean

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2020, 09:21 PM »
Thirty quid for a pair of fooking Chain Tugs?!?

WTAFF?  :idiot2:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143619347365

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx