gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 12:05 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!  (Read 26988 times)

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Re: Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2020, 09:26 PM »
Thirty quid for a pair of fooking Chain Tugs?!?

WTAFF?  :idiot2:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143619347365

Looking through the rest of his items Rich there's a few more interesting buy it now prices in there........ 150 quid for kashi seat guts !  :shocked: :10_2_12: :LolLolLolLol:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2020, 10:41 AM »
I thought I?d accidentally typed in plumbing supplies when I seen this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303582800127
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

Offline Clean

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2020, 10:45 AM »
I thought I?d accidentally typed in plumbing supplies when I seen this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303582800127

:LolLolLolLol: :2funny: :LolLolLolLol: :2funny:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2020, 12:08 PM »
Thirty quid for a pair of fooking Chain Tugs?!?

WTAFF?  :idiot2:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143619347365

Got 5 watchers too, madness!  :shocked:

Offline Clean

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2020, 07:54 AM »

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2020, 02:28 PM »
There's a well known UK egay seller been trying to sell one of those nasty Huffy Vortex bikes for years!  "nono"

btw the 'Cellar' guy on ebay? with the huge bmx collection to sell? ..how the f**k does he come up with those prices!  :uglystupid2:

Offline Uksupergoose

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2020, 07:58 AM »

btw the 'Cellar' guy on ebay? with the huge bmx collection to sell? ..how the f**k does he come up with those prices!  :uglystupid2:

'Cellar' guy, cracking....was just about to agree but look, he's selling.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=en48hp&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1&_nkw=old+bmx+ammaco+pk&_sop=3

Offline Uksupergoose

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2020, 08:03 AM »

the CURTIS doesn't seem too bad, TBF, but not without the forks...that could be a long search...

Offline Uksupergoose

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2020, 08:12 AM »

the CURTIS doesn't seem too bad, TBF, but not without the forks...that could be a long search...

just had a closer look, I reckon that CURTIS is NOS, if it is, given some of the prices at the moment, not a bad buy...

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2020, 08:25 AM »
If some of this stuff is actually selling at these prices, I can only say I'm so glad I don't build old bikes anymore  :-\

That cellar guy, where does he dream those prices up from? OMG  :shocked:
Still limping......

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2020, 09:27 AM »
If some of this stuff is actually selling at these prices, I can only say I'm so glad I don't build old bikes anymore  :-\

This.

The last few bikes I built were my Torker and GT, I was lucky as most of the parts the I wanted I already had and a lot of the RADsters helped me out with the rest. I did however have to buy some bits myself off eBay and as you know, I'm not shy of repop parts, but even they have crept up in the last couple of years.

Kashi Aero's
Tioga Comp III's
A'me Duals and Unitron's

These seemed to be the first to rocket, 8 years ago you could get a nice OG Kashi with KSM guts for ?75, here, in 2020, a repop is ?15 behind that, it's mad. I guess I noticed it more when my daughter was born and my pocket money allowance dropped, building bikes now even with repop parts is just a non starter for me (?hooray? I can hear you shout).

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2020, 06:07 PM »
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2020, 09:05 PM »
this one blows my mind, half wraps, they're just bl@*dy half-wraps :uglystupid2:

Actually they're no-wraps

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Redline-401-Flight-Cranks-Old-School-vintage-BMX-bubblefont-43t-chainring/224030233221?hash=item34293e1285:g:3XoAAOSwB5Fe1AnR
Yeah... but look how shiney they are !   ;D

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2020, 06:21 AM »

He offered me the 2 Wilson frame and fork sets for ?1500 the pair before putting on ebay!  Told him they 250 each framesets and even sent him link to a Wilson complete that sold for 500! Then about 2 days later noticed someone had bought the freestyler for 800quid!

Glad I have 2 in the loft 😁

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2020, 11:21 PM »
So, anyone know eBay member lulu26.11? Member on here? The stuff they're listing tonight  :coolsmiley: :shocked: :coolsmiley: :bow:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Uksupergoose

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2020, 10:15 AM »
So, anyone know eBay member lulu26.11? Member on here? The stuff they're listing tonight  :coolsmiley: :shocked: :coolsmiley: :bow:

i'm not looking at the prices (honest) but 48 Zed's on a coaster.......proper lush!

and always nice to see an OG set of graphites...

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2020, 09:34 PM »

i'm not looking at the prices (honest) but 48 Zed's on a coaster.......proper lush!

Agreed, graphites are lush, I'm having to stop myself contacting him to see if there's a deal to be struck by turning up at his gaff with folding  :crazy2:

People really are losing the plot now!  :shocked: :idiot2:   this is pure greed  :bellend:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Skyway-White-wheels-20-Set-with-Coaster-Break-Haro-Tange-DP-BMX-Dia-Compe/324197039914?hash=item4b7ba63f2a:g:29YAAOSwNWxe5Jcq

And that's not greed, it's urine extraction  "nono"

Offline Uksupergoose

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2020, 10:19 PM »

Agreed, graphites are lush, I'm having to stop myself contacting him to see if there's a deal to be struck by turning up at his gaff with folding  :crazy2:

People really are losing the plot now!  :shocked: :idiot2:   this is pure greed  :bellend:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Skyway-White-wheels-20-Set-with-Coaster-Break-Haro-Tange-DP-BMX-Dia-Compe/324197039914?hash=item4b7ba63f2a:g:29YAAOSwNWxe5Jcq

And that's not greed, it's urine extraction  "nono"

ok, those white skyways are a fookin' joke. i wouldn't put them on my nan's wheelchair...

the guy with the graphites etc... his price's seem fairly reasonable to what some people are pricing their stuff up for at the moment.

Picklez, if you could get them for 850/900 it wouldn't be a particularly bad day at the office I don't think. stick them back up 2.5k B.I.N  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lockdown Ebay gone totally bonkers!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx