gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Has anyone got any pics of bitd of Shoreham By Sea track?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has anyone got any pics of bitd of Shoreham By Sea track?  (Read 41391 times)

big kev 40

Re: Has anyone got any pics of bitd of Shoreham By Sea track?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 07:23 PM »
i jumped the doubles   they were big had a run up off the berm and jumped them after the meeting  (had been told i had too  dave williams rip) tonys dad  he hyped everyone one up at herne bay regional two weeks before

cw gaz

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 06:18 PM »
hi, this was my local track ,me and my bro raced there 84 till the club closed in 88 ,got a few pics i will sort out.
This track was just so cool and i spent all my spare time down there.just got my old cw race bike out that came from gammons bike shop.many years on the paper round to pay for it.couple of pics of me on my airzone doing the whoops.one of my ramp that was at the track for a bit.[img][/img]
 heres a few more.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 06:38 PM by cw gaz »

tony williams

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 09:47 PM »
I REMEMBER THAT STORM ASWELL LOL
raced there loads i was in jon gammons age group plus paul hudson used to race he had a black GT gack jon had a differant bike everytime we went there i have a few photos kicking about from regionals bitd it was a long track with few jumps proper old school lol
last time i saw jon gammon was a open in brugess hill he was going out with kieth dooleys sister and was going to make a come back but didnt see him after that top bloke though
tony williams

SEARLE

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2008, 01:26 PM »
I REMEMBER THAT STORM ASWELL LOL
raced there loads i was in jon gammons age group plus paul hudson used to race he had a black GT gack jon had a differant bike everytime we went there i have a few photos kicking about from regionals bitd it was a long track with few jumps proper old school lol
last time i saw jon gammon was a open in brugess hill he was going out with kieth dooleys sister and was going to make a come back but didnt see him after that top bloke though
tony williams
                hi tony,i still see jon.lives in eastbourne with his wife.he refuses to come back!!

tony williams

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 06:16 PM »
SEARLE
can say u say from from me when u see him and tell him to get a bmx and get down the track im making a come back next even though ive moved may just make a return to region9 (se) to remind everyone the leg end has returned lol

adamd

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 12:54 PM »
Hi, I saw this post a while back - but it has taken a long time to add my pics of the Adur Aces track.
I started racing there in 1983, and managed to hold the NO.1 plate during 83/84.
I also raced at Burgess Hill Bombers track.
I then rode Freestyle for Vincent Frames factory team, demoing aroung the country
and competing in the UKBFA series 85/86.

Many great times and friends from those times.
I recently met up with the VF team after 25 years, and we have ridden a couple of times
and hope to attend the MK10 event 31 july 2010.
It would be great to hear from anyone from back then.

Adam Dudley

Offline Daftnader

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2020, 09:58 PM »
Adur aces local here. You would know me better as that horrible little kid, in factory Robinson who's mum owned Sussex
BMX in Brighton. Yep. Changed my name from Turrell, long story. Was in Wally Packs age group and always had a tear up when racing him.

I remember a few names that have posted. Especially your Adam Dudley.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Has anyone got any pics of bitd of Shoreham By Sea track?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx