gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 01:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  HOLESHOT 86 found my pics.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HOLESHOT 86 found my pics.  (Read 15918 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
HOLESHOT 86 found my pics.
« on: June 29, 2020, 08:12 AM »
Found my Holeshot pics the weekend. Love this one of Damon💥I will scan the in and post more  when I get chance.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:34 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: HOLESHOT 86 found my pics.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 01:43 PM »
 8) amondo.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 11:12 PM »
Great picture  explosion explosion explosion

Some goo Air there fistblump

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 11:27 PM »
The picture's ficking awesome. I'd love a high res version blown up and in a frame on the wall, it's so clicked, proper old school.

As for the thread, I do wish the title was different. I keep seeing it as an updated thread on the portal. and my heart misses a beat misreading it and thinking "bloody ell some lucky so and so's found an RF1"  :LolLolLolLol: If only.
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 12:04 AM »
Awesome Pic  :4_17_5:  at first glance I thought he was falling from a block of flats!  :shocked: :D :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 09:05 AM »
The picture's ficking awesome. I'd love a high res version blown up and in a frame on the wall, it's so clicked, proper old school.

As for the thread, I do wish the title was different. I keep seeing it as an updated thread on the portal. and my heart misses a beat misreading it and thinking "bloody ell some lucky so and so's found an RF1"  :LolLolLolLol: If only.
When I get back to the office again, I will get some scans, that could be another month though.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:43 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 01:06 PM »
Wow, can't wait to see those. Thanks for sharing  :4_17_5: :popcorn:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 05:05 AM »

Cool  :coolsmiley:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 04:42 PM »

When I get back to the office again, I will get some scans, that could be another month though.

PIC LOADING IN PROGRESS, PAIN TRYING TO GRT THEM THE RIGHT WAY ROUND :crybaby:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 04:45 PM »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 04:46 PM »
Wow, can't wait to see those. Thanks for sharing  :4_17_5: :popcorn:

DMC AND PHASE 1

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 07:49 AM »
I remember going to this. I watched from the balcony. Dennis McCoy ripped. His rapping wasn't too bad either.  ;D
Was the Hutch rider Jason Hassell?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 08:57 AM »
I remember going to this. I watched from the balcony. Dennis McCoy ripped. His rapping wasn't too bad either.  ;D
Was the Hutch rider Jason Hassell?
Yes, Jason Hassell, He was a great rider.  I was shocked when he picked up the mic!  Great day and event.  We travelled from Brum, and had Pizza on the way home👊🏻

Offline RADHAB

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Stay RAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 02:44 PM »
nic pic mate-isn't that Carlo?

Yep.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  HOLESHOT 86 found my pics.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx