gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 24, 2024, 08:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Catalogs  |  Help please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Jimbob0778

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • I build factory specs only
  • Rated:
Help please
« on: July 03, 2020, 01:14 AM »
Hi all

I'm restoring and rebuilding a 79/80 puch track pro
not sure of year it's missing serial number plate which I presume was riveted to the bb as there are 4 rivet holes it was a race bike so it's a midnight blue frame and I have the build sheet for the race bike which was fitted with all blue anodised parts, I already have the wheels hubs and new spokes
Seat clamp original Shimano dura ace 3 piece crank set not cheap !!! Right I'm looking for the following if anyone can help me......
Blue Shimano 44 tooth chain ring, blue anodised Shimano rear brake calliper and blue 20 hole Bmx Seat and blue sr stem also a set of original thruster handle bars or anywhere I can source some help please needed as I would like to finish this build ASAP many thanks to all who read and anyone who can help
My aim is to collect a full house of puch's

griff

Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 11:03 AM »
Try posting in the wanted section Jim  :daumenhoch: this has popped up in Catalogues

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Catalogs  |  Help please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx