gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 08:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Boyds Bike's fast becoming the New Vert-Ego!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Boyds Bike's fast becoming the New Vert-Ego!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Boyds Bike's fast becoming the New Vert-Ego!
« on: July 09, 2020, 01:15 PM »
Repro Comp III's @ ?99 a pair?  ::)  Allans are at ?69.99 a pair and I thought that was a lot!  ???

I notice his prices are starting to go up sharply? Whilst we welcome outlets like this the prices for nominal parts were a bit on the steep side to start with I along with others felt?  ::) we know ebay prices have gone silly lately aswell but before long this hobby will be out of reach for many people so in future will it slow down or even plummet?

I also notice that Boyds bike's ebay prices are sometimes the same price or less than going direct to his shop! usually due to ebay fee's I can see why the ebay site would be more but usually going direct to the site and no ebay fee's you'd of thought there'd be some lower prices on there?  :-\

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Boyds Bike's fast becoming the New Vert-Ego!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 01:19 PM »
As much as I feel for those of you that are still buying and building, I also take delight in seeing repop part prices rise, I've not got much left, but will cash in on what I do have.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 10:58 AM »
I see he wants ?99 for the reissue Competition 3 tyres. Was only ?49.99 the other week. World is going mad!

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 11:33 AM »
I've just bought some repop panaracers off them
Definitely a different market to when I was proper on it a few years back
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Boyds Bike's fast becoming the New Vert-Ego!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx