gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anybody else still own a or building a Neil Ruffell tribute build.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anybody else still own a or building a Neil Ruffell tribute build.  (Read 23301 times)

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Anybody else still own a or building a Neil Ruffell tribute build.
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 10:20 PM »
Damo, stunning CC my friend. I picked a F&F up at one time, to build exactly that replica, but also sold it long before finishing collecting all the right parts  :'(

Still toy with the idea of revisiting the urge oneway. But, as you say, probably not  :-\. one on the bay recently, but the prices the F&F's command now days I'll probably go in a different direction for the next build or two.

Good to see you lurking my friend.  :daumenhoch:

i fooked up on a couple of details due to working to a blurry pic. but it wasn't far off! i put Panaracers on it but later found out he was running Comp ST's after seeing a much clearer resolution pic. Most of it was easy apart from the lavender UNI Hammerhead which i lucked out on from a simple wanted ad on RAD!  Apart from the frameset obviously....not many left due to being weak at the seat tube and probably a VERY low production run. 19.5 in TT so quite roomy for day....
i reckon the bubble will burst soon for classic cars, bikes etc etc as they have been growing at a silly rate in last 10 years or so......
i am a bit out of touch with prices as have not been looking and i don't have FB....but if you used ebay as a guide you would  get the impression everything OSBMX had gone up quite a bit in last couple of years,
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 11:37 PM by deeman »
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anybody else still own a or building a Neil Ruffell tribute build.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx