gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 08:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Saying Hello and advice needed re 84 Haro Freestyler/Sport looking to build
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saying Hello and advice needed re 84 Haro Freestyler/Sport looking to build  (Read 3539 times)

Offline nibby

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Hi everyone, just signed up and hoping to join the fold....

Used to live on bikes back in the day from racing to freestyle - Then life caught up and I found drink and partying!! - built up whatever I could scrimp and save - Used to love the freestyle, building ramps in the street - good times!!  Curb Dogs Golden Gate Bridge - did it get any better!!

Looking to build up a bike I could never afford back then and probably still cant .. 84 Haro Freestyler/Sport - just browsing and getting some inspiration from some posts, especially @nitrohopper build here http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,193743.0.html - seriously nice build fella.

So advice, apart from looking on e*** - any tips/advice as where I can find a decent 84 freestyloer/sport frame and forks and other bits and pieces?

All the best
Mike
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:37 AM by nibby »

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
 :welcome to  :radbmxsmilie:  :daumenhoch:

Ebay is a good place to look. Put a Wanted post up on here and you never know someone may contact you.

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Welcome to RAD mate  :radbmxsmilie:  fistblump 8)

Hate to say it as I'm not a facebook fan by any means but aside from Ebay that's where a lot of the old school BMX sales are these days  :'(

If you are on facefook join the RADBMX group and also check out the website bmxmuseum.com as that has a healthy for sale section.

Not a freestyle builder myself but there's loads of very knowledgeable guys on here that will have any and all info you could wish for - have a good browse round the site and don't be afraid of the search button or sending anyone a PM as we are (mostly) a freindly bunch on here lol !  ;D

Have fun and good luck  :daumenhoch:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Pm Benno
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Saying Hello and advice needed re 84 Haro Freestyler/Sport looking to build

gfxgfx
gfx gfx