gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 10:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hate Ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hate Ebay  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Hate Ebay
« on: February 10, 2021, 09:48 AM »
The platform has certainly got worse, now it's even more full of complete tossers who are buying stuff, fook you about etc... hate it.  :tickedoff:

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Hate Ebay
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 06:38 PM »
All the best parts on Facebook unfortunately now.....Still tossers on there though!  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline richiebozza

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 10:53 PM »
All the best parts on Facebook unfortunately now.....Still tossers on there though!  :daumenhoch:

How do you find parts on Facebook?
Do you search the  'marketplace'? Or use the general search post facility? Or do you need to join specific bmx groups?

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 11:15 PM »

Thought that was probably the case (on both points  :LolLolLolLol:). Will never know myself.

Any Skyway pro pads or B2's  :LolLolLolLol:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 08:17 AM »

Do you search the  'marketplace'? Or use the general search post facility? Or do you need to join specific bmx groups?

You need to join the BMX pages, they usually have a For Sale section  :daumenhoch:

Offline richiebozza

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 01:00 PM »

You need to join the BMX pages, they usually have a For Sale section  :daumenhoch:

Ah I see, thanks for the info, Hmmm, think I will stick to ebay for now.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 03:17 PM »

i HATE Facebook and de activated my account years ago but a couple of years back when i had a missus i thought 'let me just see if i am right'  and i logged in on her account and joined a few OSBMX pages and lo and behold there were all the usual faces off RAD and loads of other people selling parts worldwide....ebay is dead now, they were too greedy for too long. Most people sell on FB now , it's free and easy to upload pics etc etc  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 03:51 PM »

i HATE Facebook and de activated my account years ago but a couple of years back when i had a missus i thought 'let me just see if i am right'  and i logged in on her account and joined a few OSBMX pages and lo and behold there were all the usual faces off RAD and loads of other people selling parts worldwide....ebay is dead now, they were too greedy for too long. Most people sell on FB now , it's free and easy to upload pics etc etc  :daumenhoch:

FB is full of coonts who think that they have the authority on BMX parts and their value. I had some right sarcastic pricks trying to low ball me on my Hutch parts, I didn't want to rip anyone off, but certainly wasn't going to give them away. 2 separate threads were started on 2 different items, because they went for higher than they should have, I was shocked myself. I got accused of being a flipper and ?pulling people's pants down?.

W4nkers.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 04:40 PM »

FB is full of coonts who think that they have the authority on BMX parts and their value. I had some right sarcastic pricks trying to low ball me on my Hutch parts, I didn't want to rip anyone off, but certainly wasn't going to give them away. 2 separate threads were started on 2 different items, because they went for higher than they should have, I was shocked myself. I got accused of being a flipper and ?pulling people's pants down?.

W4nkers.
That's why I will never go on Facebook  Dan, closed  mine eleven years ago, it was absolutely  shite and not my cup of tea .
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hate Ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx