gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975531 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 23, 2024, 03:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.  (Read 24102 times)

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Re: PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2022, 10:13 PM »
Looking good  :daumenhoch: What are you doing with those copy cobra's  :LolLolLolLol:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2022, 04:41 AM »
Looking good  :daumenhoch: What are you doing with those copy cobra's  :LolLolLolLol:
Thanks👊🏻The cobras are now going on my Team Murray.

Steve.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2022, 08:39 AM »
Few old frames I've collected. Think my next build will be the Piranha. Two  of the frames were built local to me REDDITCH  and CRADLEY HEATH👊🏻. SEE FURTHER DOWN FOR PIRANHA POST. Last parts now collected for the High end  level piranha build👊🏻

All parts moved into the house.Time to start a build🇬🇧
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2022, 07:55 PM »

Steve.

Cool, it never hurts to ask right  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2022, 08:17 PM »

Steve.

Cool, it never hurts to ask right  :LolLolLolLol:
No worries. Did you notice the packaging label states a saddle😄
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 08:20 PM by SDF »

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2022, 08:22 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: No I didn't notice to be honest  :coolsmiley:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2022, 01:55 PM »
:LolLolLolLol: No I didn't notice to be honest  :coolsmiley:

Made me 😂 laugh, they must have had a few in the packing department .

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 08:26 PM »
Few old frames I've collected. Think my next build will be the Piranha. Two  of the frames were built local to me REDDITCH  and CRADLEY HEATH👊🏻. SEE FURTHER DOWN FOR PIRANHA POST. Last parts now collected for the High end  level piranha build👊🏻

Bit of tinkering today.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 08:32 PM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2022, 01:30 PM »

Bit of tinkering today.

A bit more progress today.👍

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2022, 02:20 PM »

Nearly finished .👍
Bit of tinkering today.

A bit more progress today.👍
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 08:25 PM by SDF »

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2022, 08:52 PM »
 explosion explosion What a Beauty  explosion explosion

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2022, 12:16 PM »
explosion explosion What a Beauty  explosion explosion
Many thanks. Was a great little project, loving all the low end parts LANDAR , CHANGSTAR, etcetera.👊🏻

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2022, 08:46 PM »
For me the colours just pop

Offline Superkip

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2022, 09:25 AM »
I like that, and it screams 80's with those colours.. this is how 80's that bike is  fistblump

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2022, 10:29 AM »
I like that, and it screams 80's with those colours.. this is how 80's that bike is  fistblump
Thanks, tried to get some deter pictures outside today, but just as I tided the garden up ready to take the pic, it started pissing down.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2022, 10:31 AM »
explosion explosion What a Beauty  explosion

Many thanks👊🏻👊🏻

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2022, 04:41 PM »
PIRANHA now complete. Really enjoyed this build.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2022, 04:54 PM »

Went to the workshop today . On to Darren Stocks old Wilson race bike now. Got to save for some nice Arayas.👊🏻👊🏻 This is going to be a slow build.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:02 PM by SDF »

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2022, 06:20 PM »

Went to the workshop today . On to Darren Stocks old Wilson race bike now. Got to save for some nice Arayas.👊🏻👊🏻 This is going to be a slow build.

Slow, but nice. Subscribed  :popcorn:

Morning,

Would love some nice red or black 7x or Aroes, the prices have shot up😀, so will be patient.  Going to have a re chrome , a local place does a great job. My mate had his prolite freestyler , and I had my Silverstreak done SEE PIC.  I'll post my  progress👊🏻👊🏻

Steve.

What araya's you after? Aero's, x's, c's, l's?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 07:32 AM by SDF »
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2022, 07:51 AM »

Slow, but nice. Subscribed  :popcorn:

Morning,

Would love some nice red or black 7x or Aeros the prices have shot up😀, so will be patient.  Going to have a re chrome , a local place does a great job. My mate had his prolite freestyler , and I had my Silverstreak done SEE PIC.  I'll post my  progress👊🏻👊🏻

Steve.

What araya's you after? Aero's, x's, c's, l's?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2022, 09:53 AM »

Knocked the idea of Arayas on the head, it's looking like Z rims on a blue chrome and red theme.

Going to get the frame re chromed , and ask Del to reproduce the decals. Got blue shimano brakes, and blue mushrooms in stock.  Think I will lose the uni, and add a mint straight AERO pro burner post, and then source a nice blue Kashinax aero.

See how it goes.👊🏻

Steve.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 08:22 AM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2022, 04:34 PM »

Knocked the idea of Arayas on the head, it's looking like Z rims on a blue chrome and red theme.

Going to get the frame re chromed , and ask Del to reproduce the decals. Got blue shimano brakes, and blue mushrooms in stock.  Think I will lose the uni, and add a mint straight AERO pro burner post, and then source a nice blue Kashinax aero.

Just playing and enjoying, nothing more than that👊🏻

See how it goes.👊🏻

Steve.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 03:49 PM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2022, 06:20 PM »

See how it goes.👊🏻

Bit more in the workshop today, nice SUGINO spider and crank arms in transit! Yes I am now going with an Ellina UL, and red Diacompe  890 Set.

Had to order the Tange seat clamp decal from Australia 👛
Steve.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 06:37 PM by SDF »

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2022, 11:19 PM »
Starting to look really nice. Much preferring the red seat  :4_17_5:.

Many thanks👊🏻 The black seat wasn't cutting it. The UL seat looks better, maybe  a red Kahimax one day.

Steve.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 11:57 AM by SDF »
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2022, 06:03 PM »

See how it goes.👊🏻

Bit more in the workshop today, nice SUGINO spider and crank arms in transit! Yes I am now going with an Ellina UL, and red Diacompe  890 Set.

Had to order the Tange seat clamp decal from Australia 👛
Steve.
Had a chat with Del today, and he is producing some new decals for me👊🏻 I'm happy now to get the frame to the chromers.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx