gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 16, 2024, 06:00 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Tuff Burner front brake parts finally sourced and fitted.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tuff Burner front brake parts finally sourced and fitted.  (Read 3216 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Tuff Burner front brake parts finally sourced and fitted.
« on: August 30, 2021, 07:37 PM »

Finally managed to source all the parts to  put  a front brake on my  Tuff /Z burner.  Fitted today. Parts are getting too bloody expensive.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Re: Tuff Burner front brake parts finally sourced and fitted.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 09:28 PM »
Looks good  :daumenhoch: I agree on the high pricing too.
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 11:43 PM »
That looks mint! Haven't seen one of those BB boots on a bike for a while either. :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 09:29 AM »
That looks mint! Haven't seen one of those BB boots on a bike for a while either. :daumenhoch:
Thanks, I try to fit a SHARP bottom bracket to most my builds.Always ran the boot and lever covers in the 1980's. There getting hard to find now, so I'm trying to keep a stash in the lock up👊🏻
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 09:35 AM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Tuff Burner front brake parts finally sourced and fitted.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx