gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975497 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 12:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.  (Read 23933 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Re: PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2022, 04:53 PM »
 Del  has done the business on the Wilson decals. Chrome job is next in line👊🏻
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2022, 02:34 PM »
Sharp bottom bracket boot and lever covers arrived today,just awaiting  deliver  on a Tange  decal for the seat clamp, a GT coin decal for the bars, one piece Tange bearings, and Izumi chain. Best call the chromer next week👊🏻
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2022, 04:21 PM »
IZUMI CHAIN, TANGE BEARINGS, TANGE SEAT CLAMP DECAL AND GT COIN BAR DECAL ARRIVED.👊🏻

It's this or my Team Murray for MK 2022, I love my  Murray😀

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 04:29 PM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2022, 05:19 PM »
Won a nice headset set up for my Wilson yesterday 👊🏻

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2022, 11:29 PM »
Slowly but surely! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2022, 11:11 AM »
Slowly but surely! :daumenhoch:
Thank Mick, hope to get the chrome job sorted soon 👊🏻

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2022, 06:16 PM »
RED FLITE DONUTS, TANGE CONNECT 3 HEAD SET AND RED VALVE CAPS ARRIVED. LAST TASK IS THE CHROMERS.👊🏻

ONE LAST PART REQD ,IM SEARCHING FOR A FRONT BRAKE.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 06:19 PM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2022, 05:01 PM »
Steve Wilson is back from chromers. All ready to build now.

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2022, 09:21 PM »
Bike crap everywhere !

I like it !

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2022, 10:00 PM »
 :popcorn:  :daumenhoch:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2022, 05:56 PM »
Couldn't resist trying the Z RIMS on the freshly chromed frame and forks👊🏻

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx