gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 11:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Trade  |  Trade SE Atlanta Ripper for GT Performer 29
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trade SE Atlanta Ripper for GT Performer 29  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Mark J.

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Trade SE Atlanta Ripper for GT Performer 29
« on: January 02, 2023, 07:10 PM »
Mums and dads, boys and girls! Plus the in-between, it's all changed since I was last on here. Hope you're all well, good to catch up with a bunch of you at mk this summer.

As in the title, I have an Atlanta Ripper - a  29? PK Ripper reissue in the Atlanta colourway. A few scratches here and there, the bars are red and has blue SE grips and the pegs are missing. The rest as below. I'll add a proper pic when I dig one out. I?d like to trade it for a GT Performer 29 as I have a few other modern SE's. This post is to get a conversation going if you have one out there.

Not been a regular on here in a while, if you don't know me my credentials are good! And I?d expect the same. I'm in Bridlington, on the East Yorkshire coast, YO15. I'll be heading to Cardiff Jan 18ish if you live along that route.

Let's talk!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 12:26 AM by Mark J. »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Trade  |  Trade SE Atlanta Ripper for GT Performer 29

gfxgfx
gfx gfx