gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975533 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 24, 2024, 04:44 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Feb 2022 BOTM Vote off
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Feb 2022 BOTM Vote off  (Read 5755 times)

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Feb 2022 BOTM Vote off
« on: March 09, 2022, 10:54 PM »
1 vote each GO !

SDF-1982 Piranha.

SDF-1982-Pirana" border="0

Chilli Rinse-93 HARO SHREDDER Crusty Rat Build.

Chilli-Rinse-93-HARO-SHREDDER-Crusty-Rat-Build" border="0

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
Re: Feb 2022 BOTM Vote off
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 06:05 AM »
voted.
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline Superkip

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 12:20 PM »
Done  :daumenhoch:

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 12:17 PM »
voted!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2022, 07:02 PM »
done
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 07:19 AM »
 explosion Many thanks for the votes.  I really enjoyed  this build.

Steve.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2022, 05:49 PM »
Well done Steve explosion

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 09:30 PM »
Congrats Steve  explosion the rat has crawled back into its hole  :LolLolLolLol:
Looking forward to your next build mate  fistblump
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 05:46 AM »
Well done Steve explosion
Many thanks 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2022, 05:53 AM »
Congrats Steve  explosion the rat has crawled back into its hole  :LolLolLolLol:
Looking forward to your next build mate  fistblump

Many thanks👊🏻👊🏻  I loved your rat build, builds like  that make the hobby more fun👊🏻

Still searching for parts for my next one, mainly the frame😅

Steve.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 02:28 PM by SDF »

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2022, 09:12 PM »
Congrats. Just caught up with the build thread, glad you went with the oakley copy grips.

Whole build screams early 80's, and something we'd all have loved back then. Top work. Acorns  :smitten:, had and broke a few of those. Could never afford tuffs at that time. Though after saving and spending on a couple of sets it finally made sense to save up and buy the tuffs.

Looking forward to the next build  :popcorn:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2022, 11:54 AM »
Congrats. Just caught up with the build thread, glad you went with the oakley copy grips.

Whole build screams early 80's, and something we'd all have loved back then. Top work. Acorns  :smitten:, had and broke a few of those. Could never afford tuffs at that time. Though after saving and spending on a couple of sets it finally made sense to save up and buy the tuffs.

Looking forward to the next build  :popcorn:

Many thanks👊🏻Glad I captured the early 80's , took ages to get all the low end part's, but I really enjoyed searching, and getting my mind back to a twelve year old😀, it put me back in a good place.  Couldn't locate the banana mags and these were my second choice.  Remember my mate getting his first pair of Tuff 2 wheels in 82, blue with  cycle pro snake belly's. I was well jealous, as I was running on ten tonne  mags😀.

Steve.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Feb 2022 BOTM Vote off

gfxgfx
gfx gfx