gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 12:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  This made me laugh?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: This made me laugh?  (Read 4252 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
This made me laugh?
« on: March 13, 2022, 09:56 PM »
Ebayer  'Basically-smalltown-nick' 

lists a 24" VDC Gorilla as vintage 80's cruiser bmx 24 wheels chrome needing resto and knows nothing about it lol now judging by his other listings and description of those I think not lol ...its going to go crazy no doubt and probably make a pretty packet but c'mon listing it and saying he knows nowt about it lol what a load of BS!  :2funny: 

PS..he quotes in his description    'I have no idea on the make of the bike as its a bit before my time?'  ::)

PSS...so are you on here I wonder?  ???
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 10:00 PM by Taipan »

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: This made me laugh?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 04:43 PM »
He is.

I know Nick personally. He's a really good guy, trust me. Every time I have ever needed anything he has he sells it to me stupid cheap. Like this sprocket, he charged me ?15 for this.

He also gave me, free of charge, the Empire decals I wanted for my new school Kink.

Now, as for what he is saying on Ebay? trust me, that is 100% genuine. Nick is in his low 30s and is a pure midschool boy. To the core. He doesn't get too involved on social media or forums because of his life. He lost a child.

But seriously as people come and go? he is one of the best I have met during my time in this hobby.

https://bmxmuseum.com/user/160682

The oldest bike he had was a 89. The rest? is/was all pure mid school. Now the last time I spoke with him he said he was getting rid of everything. So that adds up. If you want him on Facebook? let me know. Like I said, his prices on Ebay are the same as any one else's which is why it pays to know him. I've bought quite a few mid school bits from him.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 05:00 PM »
He is.

I know Nick personally. He's a really good guy, trust me. Every time I have ever needed anything he has he sells it to me stupid cheap. Like this sprocket, he charged me ?15 for this.

He also gave me, free of charge, the Empire decals I wanted for my new school Kink.

Now, as for what he is saying on Ebay? trust me, that is 100% genuine. Nick is in his low 30s and is a pure midschool boy. To the core. He doesn't get too involved on social media or forums because of his life. He lost a child.

But seriously as people come and go? he is one of the best I have met during my time in this hobby.

https://bmxmuseum.com/user/160682

The oldest bike he had was a 89. The rest? is/was all pure mid school. Now the last time I spoke with him he said he was getting rid of everything. So that adds up. If you want him on Facebook? let me know. Like I said, his prices on Ebay are the same as any one else's which is why it pays to know him. I've bought quite a few mid school bits from him.
Just bought some brake pad's off him on eBay, good price as well.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 06:52 PM »
Well ok fare play i can understand after the comments from people who know him  :daumenhoch: Its at over 3k now so nice little surprise for him then  ;) lets just hope the ebayer who wins it actually pays for it!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 10:35 PM »
Yeah it's a bit of a shock lol.

He knows what it is now, but man he was brave listing it like that before he knew. He's had it for ages apparently. Jammy bastard  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Nbevan83

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2022, 10:48 AM »
That was mental at the end,

It's paid, off to Malaysia, eBay took ?412 off on fees 😂😂😂😂
Not bad that I picked the bike up 2-3 years ago advertised as a mongoose for ?300

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 12:12 PM »
That was mental at the end,

It's paid, off to Malaysia, eBay took ?412 off on fees 😂😂😂😂
Not bad that I picked the bike up 2-3 years ago advertised as a mongoose for ?300

Nice one👊🏻  ?7100 That's more than I paid for my  SMart car😀
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2022, 01:07 PM »
Sick !

I really thought it was going to stall at ?3100 lmfao.

Jesus dude ! nice one, happy for you and your lady. Have you told her?  :LolLolLolLol:

Enjoy mate.

Offline Nbevan83

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2022, 01:14 PM »
I bet you see alot of vdc going for sale now after watching that, yeah I was abit sneaky with my description but as it only owed me ?300 was worth a shot and a giggle, now to wait til next sellers weekend to get other stuff listed

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2022, 01:16 PM »
Remember, first dib dobs on the Alberts !  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2022, 03:20 PM »
Bloody ell! that was crazy fare play to you fella and I recognise the name on here now  :daumenhoch: I'm glad its paid for aswell  :daumenhoch: you might aswell book a holiday in malaysia and take it there yourself with the profit lol  ;D :daumenhoch:

PS..hope you dont mind when I put the question up on here it just made me laugh but MSF put me straight on it lol  ;) must be the best result I've ever witnessed on ebay shame the buggers took that much even after 80% off  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  This made me laugh?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx