gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 08:24 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  VINCET AIR ZONE AN GT PERFORMER IN THE SUN
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VINCET AIR ZONE AN GT PERFORMER IN THE SUN  (Read 9421 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
VINCET AIR ZONE AN GT PERFORMER IN THE SUN
« on: April 30, 2022, 01:44 PM »
Bikes out for a bit of sun. Fitted some nice OG tuffs to my Vincent today, and aired  and dusted the GT. Thougt I?d share a few pics👊🏻
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 01:47 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Re: VINCET AIR ZONE AN GT PERFORMER IN THE SUN
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 02:14 PM »
Those tuffs look great on Steve  fistblump
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 03:51 PM »
Those tuffs look great on Steve  fistblump

Many thanks👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 They came up lovely, mainly just loads of WD 40 , and then a smear of Autoglm bumper / plastic restorer.

Steve.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 07:11 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 08:06 PM »
Vincent's looking awesome now, and always loved the GT. Blue grips for the Vincent?

And, Action Zones  :smitten: :smitten:

Nearly bid on those when  they were up, but remember being glad I didn't and you got them  :daumenhoch:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 07:55 AM »
Vincent's looking awesome now, and always loved the GT. Blue grips for the Vincent?

And, Action Zones  :smitten: :smitten:

Nearly bid on those when  they were up, but remember being glad I didn't and you got them  :daumenhoch:

Thanks👊🏻 I had to  use a bit on my house jobs money, 😂but was worth it to get the bars .House jobs now complete.👍

Toying with blue mushrooms, to add a bit more blu balance 👍

Steve.

Offline ollysth

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 01:05 PM »
Love those bars  explosion

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2022, 04:41 PM »
Love those bars  explosion
Many thanks👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2022, 06:35 AM »
I really dig that vincent!
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2022, 08:18 AM »
The Vincents cool with out a doubt!  :4_17_5: but that GT just screams os bmx for me  "wantit" :daumenhoch:

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2022, 08:45 AM »
The Vincents cool with out a doubt!  :4_17_5: but that GT just screams os bmx for me  "wantit" :daumenhoch:
its funny, you're right, some builds scream os bmx, and others just excite you when you look at them like you did bitd as a kid. Both excite me tbh!!
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2022, 09:56 AM »

Many thanks👍

I love the GT👍

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 10:08 AM »
its funny, you're right, some builds scream os bmx, and others just excite you when you look at them like you did bitd as a kid. Both excite me tbh!!
Many thanks👍 It's great to have  positive comments off builders and restores that i have a lot of respect for 👊🏻

Always love Chillis, MQueens ,  Taipan, pickles, Hotdogs  , mid school fool 👍builds . I-also  miss seeing all the  amazing builds from the  rest of the Rad members on here.

I've been a bit slacking with  posting lately, but I've got some stuff in the pipeline 👊🏻👊🏻

Steve.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 11:27 AM by SDF »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  VINCET AIR ZONE AN GT PERFORMER IN THE SUN

gfxgfx
gfx gfx