gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 04:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  S.C.O.S BMX WEEKENDER 14TH-16TH JULY 2023
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: S.C.O.S BMX WEEKENDER 14TH-16TH JULY 2023  (Read 2396 times)

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
S.C.O.S BMX WEEKENDER 14TH-16TH JULY 2023
« on: December 24, 2022, 07:32 AM »
Hey everyone  i look forward to welcoming you to our 4th  weekender next year on the  14th till 16th  of july  2023
once again we will have a family friendly old school bmx weekend with a swapmeet  ,rideout ,show and shine  at our 23acre field in horndean hampshire ,last year we had over 200 bikes in the show and shine on sunday lets see if we cant smash that number this time
i am currently in talks with a special guest and trying to get that sorted
tickets this year are slightly  dearer @ ?20 each adult  over 16 purely to cover rising costs
if you want any tickets for our weekender please let me know 
thanks for your time  look forward to seeing you all and having a catch up 

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 08:48 PM by brettypeeps »
build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

Offline Avro

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: S.C.O.S BMX WEEKENDER 14TH-16TH JULY 2023
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 03:13 PM »
I forget if there is camping and/or parking on site? If so what is the schedule for attendees? Sorry if such questions are premature, happy to keep abreast of this thread if need be. I had paid and planned to go to this event before Covid hit, missed any subsequent renditions, but would like to plan for this now. Four bikes itching to be shown!
Wanted: Shimano Aero frame
Wanted: Tange Axeblade frame

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: S.C.O.S BMX WEEKENDER 14TH-16TH JULY 2023
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 10:36 AM »
Hi bud
Yes we have a 23 acre field for camping so plenty of room although there is a premier Inn not more than 5mins downthe road
Friday is a meet great and catch up Saturday is swapnmeet Rideout bit of a party in the evening  Sunday is show and shine and raffle
We will have toilets on site as well as a catering van we have a water pipe for filling your tanka on campers etc
Hope this helps look forward to seeing you
build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  S.C.O.S BMX WEEKENDER 14TH-16TH JULY 2023

gfxgfx
gfx gfx