gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 09:02 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Where's the best place to obtain Skyway TA decals these days..?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where's the best place to obtain Skyway TA decals these days..?  (Read 3694 times)

Offline David

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Seen a couple of sellers on ebay...
Anyone?

:radbmxsmilie:
Logo takes me back

Cheers

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Re: Where's the best place to obtain Skyway TA decals these days..?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 05:00 AM »
I contact  and use Del at Delcals, he is brilliant, he's working on some Steve Wilson Decals for me at the moment.

Delcals
del@delcals.com

Steve.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 05:06 AM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline David

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 02:04 PM »
Cheers, I did try his website the other day but it was down, its still down. Thought he might have had enough of doing decals... :)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 04:11 PM »
Cheers, I did try his website the other day but it was down, its still down. Thought he might have had enough of doing decals... :)

He got back to me  fairly quickly 👍
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2022, 06:20 PM »
Yeah I still get decals from Del all of the time so long as he has them on file.

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2022, 08:54 PM »
the only one I'd use or recommend. Del  :4_17_5:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Where's the best place to obtain Skyway TA decals these days..?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx