gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975502 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 03:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Emsdesign
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emsdesign  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Emsdesign
« on: May 24, 2022, 04:31 PM »
Anyone bought owt from this guy/place? Heard a few good things about his stuff but after 4 or 5 emails I'm still asking for a price! seems a bit like pulling teeth to me  :uglystupid2:  so as per usual the only place to go is Del at Delcals still the numero uno guy after all these years! the guys a legend!!  :daumenhoch:

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Emsdesign
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 05:27 PM »
I've bought decals from him. They were nice. Pricey, though. Are they not on his website?

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 09:20 PM »
I made an enquiry via email a few years back, I never got a reply so I contacted Del. Instant reply from Del and fast turnaround. Wouldn't go to anyone else now.
 fistblump
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 09:22 PM by Chilli Rinse »
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 09:52 PM »
Del all the way.
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 10:33 PM »
Yeah TBH I don't like people who go on and on but won't give the price. It's the shittest sales pitch ever, designed to try and get you to pay too much.

And yeah, Del is totally no bullshit, instantly sends images of what he has and prices.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 10:15 AM »
Yeah TBH I don't like people who go on and on but won't give the price. It's the shittest sales pitch ever, designed to try and get you to pay too much.

And yeah, Del is totally no bullshit, instantly sends images of what he has and prices.

I agree, Del  has just done some Wilson stickers for me no messing .Delivered  in less than a week, and they are mint.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 04:08 PM »
Del is always  :4_17_5: for decals, absolutely no messing about and great value and service

Steve is the man for pads although he is quite difficult to deal with from time to time

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2022, 06:22 PM »

Steve is the man for pads although he is quite difficult to deal with from time to time

Thats an understatement Dan  "My Nan coaxed a pig til it died!"  ::)

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 07:37 PM »
He never once answered my emails then had the cheek to ask for crowd funding for a new printer!

He's worse than Frog!
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Online Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2022, 07:51 PM »
He never once answered my emails then had the cheek to ask for crowd funding for a new printer!

He's worse than Frog!

Really? well, that's him on my "never order from him" list. That crowd funding thing is a joke.

I give a lot of stuff away. Like, a lot. Usually bikes when I have too many. This was my latest donation.

I've also donated a 24" Quadangle to charity, and hate selling things so much I usually give all of my old computer hardware away to my friends. That said I can't stand it when people ask for things. I've been taught never to ask for anything, and have stuck by that rule my entire life.

BTW that isn't the first I have heard about him either. Apparently when he split with his other half (can't remember if it was his wife or partner) he gave a load of excuses as to why orders weren't being fulfilled. So from all accounts he is a bit of a drama queen. I mean don't get me wrong, a lot of us have been through that, but you never pass that on to your customers or just take six months out of work because of it. Life goes on.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Emsdesign

gfxgfx
gfx gfx