gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 04:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  forgotten my password!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: forgotten my password!  (Read 719 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
forgotten my password!
« on: October 25, 2006, 05:53 PM »
Hi guys, im going to be away for a month or so, but will have access to a computer [i'll be abroad] and I want to keep logging in to RAD, but I cant remember my password! How do I get it back?At the mo my pc just remembers it for me! Doh!

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: forgotten my password!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 05:55 PM »
ask a moderator .so where you of  to then mr somewhere nice ,you could always tuck me in a suitcase  :daumenhoch: :)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 05:55 PM »
Hi guys, im going to be away for a month or so, but will have access to a computer [i'll be abroad] and I want to keep logging in to RAD, but I cant remember my password! How do I get it back?At the mo my pc just remembers it for me! Doh!

pm me with a basic password you want it changed to, then change it yourself to somthing you will remember.....or change it yourself in your profile-----little tab at the top of the page

good luck

Dave
haro, how do you do

Trev

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 06:01 PM »
change it now whilst you are still logged in....

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 06:04 PM »
Rombloke is sorting for me! TO change it myself I still have to to type in my old password! Is it me or or does life now require you to have a passowrd for everything?! I can just about remember all of mine, but the one I want most has eluded me!!!!!!!!!!!

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 06:07 PM »
id forget my head sometimes :shocked:

Trev

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 06:12 PM »
everything wants passwords these days... every single thing i log into at work requires a different password, and none of them expire at the same time, so i can't keep them all in sync. some want letters and numbers, some you can't have sequential letters or numbers and some have to be at least 8 characters.  They're supposed to make everything more secure, but I must have over 30 different logins and passwords for different things.  The only way anyone can remember all these is to write them down, which then makes them less secure....  :tickedoff:   The world we live in i'm afraid.

The best way is for fingerprint readers to be implemented on everything.  Then they'll be no more passwords to remember, just lots of mugging victims with their fingers chopped off.  :shocked:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  forgotten my password!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx