gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 01:07 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  frame stickers?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: frame stickers?  (Read 512 times)

zed4130

frame stickers?
« on: December 04, 2006, 01:14 PM »
i got some sticker's for my ripper and they look great but i dont think they will look to good for to long as started to peel on the edge's' they are separet letters .On my old ripper they were one big sticker can you still get these i think they will last longer .Thank's for any help  :daumenhoch: Im talking about the ''pk'' ripper. on the down tube  :daumenhoch:

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
Re: frame stickers?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 02:53 PM »
Yep sounds like you have Vinyl cut rub on decals on the frame, you can get repro ones that are on piece printed on clear from Vert-ego, Alans and Bmxman, I think they're ab out £25 for a complete F&F set, might be worth asking if they will sell just the frame decal.

zed4130

Re: frame stickers?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 02:56 PM »
cheers del im well happy with the cut ones but dont think they will last long as only been on about 2 weeks and started to lift hear and there  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  frame stickers?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx