gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 01:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol  (Read 9180 times)

zeronine269

Re: are vertegos mx 900s-1000s real ?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2006, 06:12 PM »
As the others say, load of BS !!

I've had loads of stuff off Biagio, and all has been spot on !! It'd not be worth his Rep to sell dodgy snides as original, as he knows quite a few of us on here, give this guy who told you a kick when you see him next !!

BTW: I know Biagio recently sold some Copy MX1000's, but they were sold as Copies and for about £30 - so there !  :)

i said they mite be yes

dannyboy

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2006, 06:24 PM »
sorry to put this thread up but i  am after a set of gold mx1000s or 900s zeroine offered me a  rear gold 1000 and a lever for 60 quid so i replyed that i would rather get a set of 900 s from vertego for 80 he then replyed saying hed been told they are fake ones
hence my thread i did appolagise in advance if it was bollox and have bougt lots of stuff from vertego with no probs but im new to the old skool scene and could easily be sold fake stuff   :-[ :-X

zeronine269

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2006, 06:27 PM »
danny please cut and paste my reply to you  thanks

Bren Gunn

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2006, 06:28 PM »
i said they mite be yes

What makes you think they could be?

zeronine269

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2006, 06:32 PM »
bren i dont care if the are fakes as long as they are labled as copies i will buy stuff from bagio , this is not the point i told danny in pm i would sell him a nos back break ,cable and lever still in the bag for £80 thats all

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 06:35 PM »
i have no problem with bagio, i have not said all his breaks  are fake ,he does have some fakes (cw bars,etc) he marks them as such thats fine, now then beard there are enough topics and threads on  the web vintage osbmx etc for me to get  involved in and post on ,i dont get involved but if you have to know my take on things and its my opinion only ,i  try to buy the rel deal for my builds 99% of my bikes are real nos parts however somtimes i cant get original stickers,pads,end caps for restored pedals etc so i buy reproduction ones ,i have no worries doing this so i would be a hypocrit if i slaged some sites of that offer reproduction parts.to clarify i think they are doing us a favour as long as the parts are labled as such and not as nos. and who is 69ir?

So whats your username on O/SBMX and Vintage then  ???
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 06:36 PM »
i said they mite be yes

What makes you think they could be?

You still haven't answered the question ??? You allegedly mislead someone into thinking Biagios MX were fakes, either intentionally or not. What makes you think they could be?

zeronine269

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 06:40 PM »
im not answering anymore questions on this subject ,please read all my above posts i think that explains it all , my name on os and vintage is guest billy

dannyboy

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2006, 06:42 PM »
im sorry but the pm has been deleted  but you told me that youve been told that vertegos mxs are fakes i wouldnt make shit up i have absolutly no reason too  and was only concerned that i could be about to spend 80 notes on a set of fake mx900s
i again appolagise to biaggo for this thread but it doesent seem to have made him look bad  :(

Bren Gunn

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2006, 06:43 PM »
When sets go for upto £250 a lot of people start to care...

So why do you think they are fake?  

Or did you make a mistake?

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2006, 06:45 PM »
no dannyboy it doesnt make him look bad
he marks his stuff up quite clearly for all to see on his site   :daumenhoch:

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2006, 06:47 PM »
im not answering anymore questions on this subject ,please read all my above posts i think that explains it all

.......and for the record i am not saying baggios brakes are fake!!!

Was you the one that told Dannyboy they might be though  ???

i said they mite be yes

Where does any of this answer the question????

snav69

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2006, 06:47 PM »
im not answering anymore questions on this subject ,please read all my above posts i think that explains it all , my name on os and vintage is guest billy

Is that because you know you are talking complete and utter bollax  ???

I'm sorry but you can't call someone a fraud without good reason , can you ? I wouldn't call you a w*nker or a tw*t because i don't know you  ;)

Facts = Straight = First

Paul  :coolsmiley:

:angrysoapbox:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2006, 06:50 PM »

Is it, well thats not a name that belongs to a member on either site, and if you were a guest on them and not registered then you wouldn`t be able to post, however there is a 69ner registered on O/S BMX, could that be you by any chance  :(

zeronine269

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2006, 06:51 PM »
thank you harris that is exactly whhat i have been saying all the way through this thread ,why is it some people cant read english

zeronine269

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2006, 06:52 PM »

Is it, well thats not a name that belongs to a member on either site, and if you were a guest on them and not registered then you wouldn`t be able to post, however there is a 69ner registered on O/S BMX, could that be you by any chance  :(

im not 69ner

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2006, 06:56 PM »
why is it some people cant read english

I could say the same about you  ::)

Why don't you answer Bren's and my question? It seems to me that as you are the one who brought into question Biagio's MX brakes and as you are a new member of our community, the onus is on you to either give us some proof, or apologise, unreservedly for the confusion you have caused  >:(

dannyboy

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2006, 06:59 PM »
or maybe tell us who told you  ???

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2006, 07:01 PM »

Is it, well thats not a name that belongs to a member on either site, and if you were a guest on them and not registered then you wouldn`t be able to post, however there is a 69ner registered on O/S BMX, could that be you by any chance  :(

im not 69ner

Tell you what, you post up a pic of your zeronine plate with your race number on it then I`ll believe your not 69ner, if not then I`ll ban you  :daumenhoch:

dj_benice

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2006, 07:06 PM »
sounds fair, obviously it's not 69ner cos he qouldn't be so hypocritical as to say he wasn't gonna use summat then keep on trying to sneak back in???  Or cast doubt on somebodies character without any proof, try to palm off some lame answers then plead the fifth when pressed further surely?

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2006, 07:06 PM »
Well here we go again , look tell us why you think they are fake, its a simple question asked in simple english

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FAKE ?

until you answer this simple question no one is going to even give you the time of day on this Issue

I mean If I said that you were a cross dresser , then I would have to answer why I thought this
So from this I have to ask again

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FAKE?

Rich

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 07:15 PM »
Listen guys it is 69ner, I`ve known since he first come on here as zeronine269 and put up this post:

zeronine269
riding with stabilisers

breaking news
« on: November 30, 2006, 11:45 pm »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who said ghp was dead?    what ya think ? greg hillageses evolution

The thing is he used his own photobucket account to put that up, without the img tabs it looks like this :

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/69ner_01/ghpbike1.jpg

Now the thing is I was prepared to let him stay on if he kept out of trouble so to speak, but it looks like he just can`t help himself  :(

zed4130

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2006, 07:17 PM »
my local shop sells copies im getting a black one for the front of my new ripper the only difference with these ones is the dont have the plastic adjuster  :daumenhoch:

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2006, 07:18 PM »
Just to add my 2 cents worth.
I have delt with Biagio on numerous occassions and there is NO WAY he would try as sell fake MX1000's as genuine - period!
Biagio knows his stuff  :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2006, 07:19 PM »
 ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  vertegos mx 900s-1000s ARE real DEFFO if not marked up as repro ones lol

gfxgfx
gfx gfx