gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 02:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Winners  |  BOTY 2007 - Winner
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BOTY 2007 - Winner  (Read 8288 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Re: Blimey Charlie I Won BOTY ! Thank you!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 11:12 AM »
Mark nice one mate, well deserved win, tough competition but this baby was blinging all the way! Top stuff  :daumenhoch:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 11:04 PM »
Well Done buddy! :daumenhoch: See what happens when you stick a chain on! ;) :daumenhoch:

mark 2

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 12:24 AM »
Two taffy's and a ginge have won the last 3 years, the underdogs are on a roll, get one built for 2008 Daz, the odds are good :LolLolLolLol:

And thanks again everyone for you generous words, Bananaman said he'd pull you all off behind the wheelie bins at the next mk as a special treat and he promised he'd wear lipstick to eliminate any shame you may feel :-*  Enjoy it, it's costing me 40 quid.....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 12:26 AM by mark j. »

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 08:12 AM »
Two taffy's and a ginge have won the last 3 years, the underdogs are on a roll, get one built for 2008 Daz, the odds are good :LolLolLolLol:

And thanks again everyone for you generous words, Bananaman said he'd pull you all off behind the wheelie bins at the next mk as a special treat and he promised he'd wear lipstick to eliminate any shame you may feel :-*  Enjoy it, it's costing me 40 quid.....

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

I'll do it left handed for half price  :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Winners  |  BOTY 2007 - Winner

gfxgfx
gfx gfx