gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975495 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 09:07 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Hutch Lilholeshot Info Needed Please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hutch Lilholeshot Info Needed Please  (Read 1097 times)

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Hutch Lilholeshot Info Needed Please
« on: September 29, 2005, 07:12 PM »
Hi I have an NOS Hutch Lilholeshot Frame and Forks in Chrome I am thinking of building up does anyone have any pictures of one or no the parts I would need to use for this build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much from bodamus ;)

jon016847

Re: Hutch Lilholeshot Info Needed Please
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 06:35 PM »

There you go,  Info on the Lil Holeshot !!

MOST OF THE PARTS,  NEVER SEAM TO COME UP !! 

Don't spend the next 15 years looking for the Hutch titanium spokes mentioned, I have been looking for them for ages, only to find that they were never a Hutch production item in the end ! LOL

I did managed to bag a Nos Hutch Magnesium headset, but it cost me about $250  LOL  - A rather expensive headset to say the least.

I have a set of NISI Sewup rims, I may be tempted to pat with if you want to replicate this build as close as possible,  again the Alloy Hutch cranks are as rare as hens teach,  Hutch Mini pedals, I have a couple of sets, they come up from time to time , but do fetch quite a bit usually, never seen a NOS set or sale - only used!

I can help with a similar style bar to the HUtch bar mentioned,  I only ever saw one set for sale NOS and got sniped at the end of the auction !

Hope this helps

Jon W
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 06:37 PM by jon016847 »

SAND N DIRT

Re: Hutch Lilholeshot Info Needed Please
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 07:06 PM »
Funny! 3 people who are actually to build a HUTCH LIL HOLE SHOT! GREAT! Shall we go for it??? Here's mine set:

(old picture though..., have not the cranks aswell Jon... grrrrr)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Hutch Lilholeshot Info Needed Please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx