gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 09:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Redline padsets
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Redline padsets  (Read 7693 times)

gt0733

Re: Redline padsets
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 11:43 PM »
cheers ratty, this build is slowly becomming a bottomless pit of money, so i know what you mean.

hahahahha and this your first one  :LolLolLolLol: once you've done one there will be more  :smitten:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 11:49 PM »
cheers ratty, this build is slowly becomming a bottomless pit of money, so i know what you mean.

hahahahha and this your first one  :LolLolLolLol: once you've done one there will be more  :smitten:
Oh yes, Im on number 12, just waiting for 1 part to finish my cali, then it will be unlucky 13, now I am going to have to store them in my loft as I have run out of room everywhere else :shocked:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

gt0733

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 12:04 AM »
the carrera PL-20 on ebay just before christmas went for great value as it was complete. just needed pulling apart and tiding up. sometimes it's best to get a complete, you may not use all the bits on the current build but still have them for later. i'm like you ratty i got my pads on a complete, the frame is this one: http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=26424.0
it also had red DX cranks, red brute stem, front and rear dia compe mx1000's and gold araya7x with shimano cassette hub. most of this is earmarked for a white frame mxII later in the year. $hit i can woffle on  :laugh:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 12:09 AM »
I like the MXII, great bike bitd, the first real bmx other than mongoose, only the local drug dealers kids could afford redlines in 1981, You did a great job on that restoration, dont forget to post it in the rad museum!!!
A long time ago, in a land far away!

gt0733

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 12:30 AM »
I like the MXII, great bike bitd, the first real bmx other than mongoose, only the local drug dealers kids could afford redlines in 1981, You did a great job on that restoration, dont forget to post it in the rad museum!!!

i will when it's finished, ol' mate. i just have to find a gold fluted seat post and it'll be there  :daumenhoch:

LXIX

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 12:32 AM »
quate quate qwwwwwwootyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssss qywote hic hic

gt0733

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 10:35 AM »
bad luck zinges, there'll be more come along. i actually thought it was a good finish price.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Redline padsets

gfxgfx
gfx gfx