gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 10:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  email from se
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: email from se  (Read 4974 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
email from se
« on: January 21, 2007, 03:30 PM »
And now for the news:

. Make sure to always check the site at http://www.SEBIKES.com to keep up to date with what we've got up our sleeves

. Most all of our 2008 bikes are now in stock. For a refresher course, check out our website.

. There is a delay on our PK Ripper Team and Quadangle Team frames. We will update the status at a later date.

. Did you know that SE now offers Single Speed commuter bikes? What's a "Single Speed commuter bike" you ask? It's basically a road bike, but without all of those silly gears. Something to zip around town on. And you won't find any neon or spandex on our rides. Check 'em out here: http://www.sebikes.com/2007/bikes.asp . Don't worry, that's not a typo. The Draft DOES retail for $250!

. Have you been anxiously waiting for the arrival of the Quadangle Looptail frames? Don't fret. The first shipment should be sent out to dealers in the middle of February. The rest of the frames will be available about a month later.

. Speaking of frames, we have plenty of the available this year. And don't forget about our legendary Landing Gear forks available in 20", 24", and 26" sizes

. Have you heard that we've got a VERY special project in the works with DC Shoes? Yup, we sure do. We're still keeping it a bit under wraps, but you can see a little "teaser" ad in the news section of http://www.SEBIKES.com

. Are you aware of how rad our rider, Chris Gerber is? Check this link & click on the videos & you'll see: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=62234820&MyToken=aee244c4-4490-4fd7-b3b4-598cf8a2ee3c

. Oh, and we can't forget about our other crazy dirt jumper, Fernando Sabat. Check a little video clip of him here shredding at Nasty's compound:
/>
. If you are having trouble finding an SE dealer in your area, e-mail info@sebikes.com and let us know where you live.

Ok, that's all for now!

Ride on.

-Todd Lyons
SE Bikes Brand Manager
A long time ago, in a land far away!

zed4130

Re: email from se
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 03:34 PM »
Thanks tony i go on there site allot i just wish they would up date it now and then allso they do stickers 'so i emailed them about if there are any uk distputors but no reply  :'(  oh well i gues tod was busy  :2funny:   :daumenhoch:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 03:36 PM »
I got that message this morning also.  Registered on the SE site about a year ago, this was my 1st message.

Zed, UK distributor is Shiners, but don't expect any kind of rapid (or even any) response from them.  I have tried to email them about SE goods and they just do not bother to email back.  Typical Shiners I am afraid, they have the same view to customer service as Winstanleys!!!!

LXIX

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 03:38 PM »
report them to tod he is on the v site every now and then

zed4130

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 03:59 PM »
yeah se have allways sold se but there site is crap and i asked them about sticker 'gues what no reply  :tickedoff:

LXIX

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 04:06 PM »
well the old man is in the nick, wanna drop him a line and complain i have his address there !

zed4130

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 04:17 PM »
do you mean the OM himself in the nick or shiners owner  :2funny:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 05:08 PM »
dont think the OM is away!!! he is a member on here, got married last year  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

LXIX

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 05:11 PM »
he is in da nick unfortunatly

dj_benice

muttley

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 09:44 AM »
Looks interesting

Also is it me or has the loop project had the rear end changed??

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 12:46 PM »
The loop project has had the rear end tightened up, when the original pictures were posted by Todd, he said that they were of a prototype and that some changes had to be made i.e. rear loop and thickness of the some of the tubing. 

Can't wait to get my hands on one, hope I am in the 1st 50 frames on order.

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 08:45 PM »
I'm sure some of you will be interested in Todd's web journal.

Scroll down a bit and you'll see a sneak peek at some things the may be in the 2008 line-up.

http://www.toddlyons.com/journal.shtml

zed4130

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 08:52 PM »
the journal is great  :daumenhoch: the wildman of bmx  :daumenhoch:

muttley

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 12:09 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  email from se

gfxgfx
gfx gfx