gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 24, 2024, 11:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  coloredTuffs.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: coloredTuffs.com  (Read 2512 times)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
coloredTuffs.com
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:53 AM »
Top service from these guys, stuff came quickly, packed well and best of all they over estimated delivery and contacted me to inform me that they had refunded the difference. these guys rock!

thank you sirs

much appreciated

daz :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 08:57 AM by OrgasmDonor »

muttley

Re: coloredTuffs.com
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:49 AM »
How much delivered mate?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 04:28 PM »
How much delivered mate?

still havnt checked, but apparently paid over the odds on two items and they refunded the difference about 12 quid i think

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 07:14 PM »
awesome! I'm glad it got there safe!!! 
-Ed

Stella Dave

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 11:21 PM »
How much was cost all in and how long did they take?

Stella Dave

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 12:00 AM »

Go to his website www.coloredTuffs.com... Blue tuffs are cheap at the mo if he has any left about £50.00 + P&P

Bru  :daumenhoch:
There's a hole in em!

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 06:03 AM »
Yeah..... that's why they are cheap! LOL.  Skyway ran off blue wheels for a new SE retro bike, and all complete bikes MUST be sold with reflectors, so... Skyway put a little reflector hole in each wheel.  Well, they ran my blue wheels right after the SE wheels were made, and the drill-guy over at Skyway just kept on drilling!!
 I will be getting the "un-drilled" ones back in stock, but in the meantime, I have 2 options for these drilled ones.  1) Send them back to skyway so they can be destroyed, or... 2) Do something with them.  So... here they are.. cheap!  I'd rather sell a Skyway wheel at 2/3rds the price then see one get shredded!  That's blasphemy!! (LOL)
 With Skyway wheels making a big comeback, and with more "OEM" business coming their way, Skyway has decided that ALL Skyway Tuff Wheels will now have reflector mount holes.
  Coloredtuffs.com, Skyway's "collector" outlet, will be the only vendor that will carry "un-drilled" Skyway wheels from this point on. 
 Thanks guys for the props! 
 This site rocks!!!!
-Ed

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 07:05 PM »

cant remember off hand dude, but got two exactly what i wanted quality nos headsets posted from the states for less than i could find over here,they took about 10 days to come and i was refunded the difference in shipping before they arrived and the dudes must know the score with the customs twats over here as all the right boxes ticked on paperwork.

ive been waitin nearly four weeks for a stem from a well known supplier over here and still no sign

so credit where credits due 

top outfit :daumenhoch:

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 08:04 PM »
right on!  :daumenhoch:
 Thanks!

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 08:13 PM »

cant remember off hand dude, but got two exactly what i wanted quality nos headsets posted from the states for less than i could find over here,they took about 10 days to come and i was refunded the difference in shipping before they arrived and the dudes must know the score with the customs twats over here as all the right boxes ticked on paperwork.

ive been waitin nearly four weeks for a stem from a well known supplier over here and still no sign

so credit where credits due 

top outfit :daumenhoch:

I agree, good knowledge of system = smooth running :daumenhoch: i had some bars a while back, Spot on value and no imperial entanglements ;)
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 07:08 PM »
Sure thing!  LOL.
 I like putting links up to the cool old-school sites around the world on my homepage, so I "stole" your avitar for the link pic!  Thanks mate! ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  coloredTuffs.com

gfxgfx
gfx gfx