gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 07:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  VERY Unusual BMX dream!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VERY Unusual BMX dream!  (Read 967 times)

macmark

VERY Unusual BMX dream!
« on: February 28, 2007, 06:06 PM »
I had a BMX dream last night. It's not unusual for me to have BMX dreams but this one was very weird.

I dreamt that RomBloke & Billy Stupple had bought out Rom and I went down there to buy a new bike and it was suggested I buy a Haro (surprise!) and then they told me I needed to change loads of parts to make it any good. Then when I turned around the rest of the place had been turned in to a restaurant and everyone was complaining about all the people coming through with their bikes while they were trying to eat thier sunday dinners. When I managed to get out on to the concrete I was easily able to get a good 4 or 5 foot of air off of every trick I tried. The only time I've ever got ANY air was when some dimlow wasn't looking where they were going and rode in to me!

All very strange. I have just started taking prozac though so maybe that had something to do with it. :-\ :crazy2: :idiot2:

Mark

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: VERY Unusual BMX dream!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 08:18 PM »
i've never dreamt about bmx,does that make me weird?

priv

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 08:57 PM »
I dream about my sister in law sometimes and sometimes about BMX, usually me crashing or re0running past events like me jumping off a garage roof  :idiot2:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Trev

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 01:40 AM »
I dream about my sister in law sometimes

i hope you mean your wife's sister (or brother's wife) and not your sister the lawyer.  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  VERY Unusual BMX dream!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx