gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 12:47 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Young un's.... How easily impressed they are....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Young un's.... How easily impressed they are....  (Read 2085 times)

WizardWeb

Young un's.... How easily impressed they are....
« on: March 10, 2007, 03:29 PM »
In the pub with my mate Dan last night and we bump into his ex-girlfriends brother Paul. Dan went out with Paul's sister from about 88- 93 or something.

Anyhoo, Paul is a bit smashed and when he sees me, he starts shouting to the whole pub about how he used to look up to me because when I got my first job in '90, I had use of the company van, so instead of buying a car I bought my dream BMX. He was telling anyone who would listen that he thought that was so cool.

Poor kid...

After that he had a go at Dan for getting him to swap his pristine condidtion star wars tie fighter for a chocolate bar.....Dan replied: "well you ate the chocolate bar didn't you? So the deal couldn't have been that bad...." we left him there ranting.....  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Young un's.... How easily impressed they are....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx