gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 02:50 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  2 Flats !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2 Flats !  (Read 606 times)

Offline Stace

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
2 Flats !
« on: April 10, 2007, 04:28 AM »
So I finally get the new skool built (apart from the brake  :idiot2:).

Sunday night I'm havin a fair few beers with my cuz when we decide the best thing to be doin at midnight is a few tricks and have a 'feel' of my new ride.

I'm out, 'quietly' in the road for no more than 5-10 minutes.  Didn't want to wake the neighbours and didn't want to fek it in my sorry state.  Got up early Monday morning to go check out a few local ramps, went down stairs to 2 flat tyres !!  Whats that all about  :-\

They're new primo rims and I wasn't too keen on the rim tape when I put them together, I wonder whether somethings nicked the inner tube when I was playing about, I certainly did ride across a bed of nails !!

Anyone ever had this?  Fekin proper angry I was  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:13 AM by Stace »

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: 2 Flats !
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 10:35 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  My first proper ride on my new school bike last year, went over the Windsor ramps and met Quimrider (was supposed to meet Sir Hab of Rad but he was held up in traffic), rode up the ramp and PPPHHHUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rear tyre went down and I had no spare with me  >:(.  Bike back in the boot of the car and a short drive home with no riding  ::).

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  2 Flats !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx