gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 26, 2024, 08:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  HELP ,with front hombre break ,please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELP ,with front hombre break ,please  (Read 2488 times)

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: HELP ,with front hombre break ,please
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 03:04 PM »
Yeah.  Just like that. Mine was a bit more smoothy-roundy, but the same deal basically.

zed4130

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 03:52 PM »
mines all on  :daumenhoch: ready for some in house endo's  :laugh:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 09:04 AM »
how does she work Paul?  is it a marked inprovement?

zed4130

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 09:05 AM »
not sure yet rob ,although i didnt have afront brake so cant be any worse  :LolLolLolLol: allso ive got a bigger dinning room table so i cant try out the endo's in the house  :-\   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 09:33 AM »
No worries mate.....but i guess after your packet of digestives and shortbread you've got a bigger gut too!   ;) :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

zed4130

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 09:34 AM »
No worries mate.....but i guess after your packet of digestives and shortbread you've got a bigger gut too!   ;) :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: your not wrong ,ive been a bad boy  :-\ i need a bad girl too spank me  >:D   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37 AM »
No worries mate.....but i guess after your packet of digestives and shortbread you've got a bigger gut too!   ;) :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: your not wrong ,ive been a bad boy  :-\ i need a bad girl too spank me  >:D   :LolLolLolLol:

Yeah your on your own with that one mate  :-\

Talking of shortbread......i'm making some with Tom this morning so i guess i'll HAVE to sample some??   ;)

zed4130

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 09:40 AM »

Yeah your on your own with that one mate  :-\

Talking of shortbread......i'm making some with Tom this morning so i guess i'll HAVE to sample some??   ;)

i made some with coral once  :-\ they didnt taste like the ones in the tins  :'( but then im not too good at making cakes and stuff  :) eat one for me  :daumenhoch:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 02:47 PM »

I'm a bit puzzled by the position of your springs....  The flat-sided adjusters should look symmetrical  (in my experience).  Have you got one side mega tight or loose?  The one on the right as you look at it looks suspect   ;)

zed4130

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 02:57 PM »

I'm a bit puzzled by the position of your springs....  The flat-sided adjusters should look symmetrical  (in my experience).  Have you got one side mega tight or loose?  The one on the right as you look at it looks suspect   ;)

they work ok  :daumenhoch: but ill have a fiddle ,ive not had front brakes since bitd  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  HELP ,with front hombre break ,please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx