gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 10:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  85 GT Santa ana
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 85 GT Santa ana  (Read 3075 times)

elasticbreaker

85 GT Santa ana
« on: July 24, 2005, 03:40 PM »
I've just had my GT Santa ana blasted and need to get it powder coated. Im not sure what colour's GT used to paint the bikes in. The only colours I've been able to find so far are black, Chrome and Pink and that aint an option in my book. can anyone help :-\

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: 85 GT Santa ana
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 04:50 PM »
pm danny sueprbike on here he does powder coating
or billy bmx as dans his dad

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 05:30 PM »
stu ... how about yellow im sure they came in that colour ,,if not feckit they look wicked yellow ;)

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 05:48 PM »
I have the same problem, looking to powdercoat a GT cruiser in yellow. Anyone know the paint code of the GT yellow like the banana GT Performer back in about 84 ???

elasticbreaker

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 07:05 PM »
Yellow sounds sweet but was that a banana yellow or pastel as I would like to get it era correct. ???

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2005, 10:45 PM »
I had a 84 Yellow GT Pro Performer BITD and it was more of a pastel yellow not very bright

aditup

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 10:54 PM »
Orgasmdonor has just had a Haro done yellow, very nice colour. Ask him what shade it is, as it was as near to GT as you gonna get in plastic coating (there is not limitless shades like paint) Well done Daz, nice build, Ad

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 04:55 PM »
Cheers dude, im colour blind as fook and its just about the only colour i can see properly, i chose the paint for the powerdisc to match and thats why it doesnt, just changed the pedals from black to yellow too, they are a completely diff shade as well apparently, who cares, me? nooooooo ;D

elasticbreaker

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 07:05 PM »
well looks like I'm gonna just leave it in the hands of the BIG BMX GOD in the sky and just see what I get back. I'll upload some pic on here when Ive Had it done. :D

Just remember "Life is like a bowl of soup,  but only spelt different".

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  85 GT Santa ana

gfxgfx
gfx gfx