gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 06:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Metallic Effect Decals / Stickers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Metallic Effect Decals / Stickers  (Read 1214 times)

greentoad

Haro Metallic Effect Decals / Stickers
« on: October 29, 2005, 10:34 AM »
Hi all.

I hope that you are not getting bored we me and my quest......  :'( (I had a parcel this morning of Green Vans Pads  ;) and only need a few more items and - Bingo....a winner....  :) )

I know this has been asked a few times lately, but, what is the spec with full Decals.

I know we have a real pro on here, so Sean please help if you can, plus any other input would be great.

I went and saw http://www.screensandgraphics.co.uk/ and have managed to get some samples of backing plus colours etc.

What is the best backing for the stickers? Should it be Fascal 940? Or Fascal 750 Poly Embossing Film Chrome?

I am after the Mettalic effect on the Haro 84 Decals - http://www.vert-ego.com/BMX%20PARTS/HARO%20MASTER%20F.F%20CHROME%201984.htm

I have a match by using Translucent Sericol PY (Polyplast) - (NB: Serite I believe is Matt) and the Monstral Blue Colour - 215.

Can these stickers be made by a Rad member (to get the mettalic effect - I don't mind paying for the speacial paint), or does anyone have full logo's in print quality (Vector Graphics)  that I can use? I know that I can get them done but without the correct effect, but am really after a perfect build. The only snag is if I were to get them done, the cost is high on a short run (20 = £300 ish to 50 sets = £400 ish), but are there any other people that would need them to reduce this cost?

Any help would be great....

Cheers - greentoad

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Haro Metallic Effect Decals / Stickers
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 12:13 PM »
have you tryed cooper cycles as they did have some original`s in stock in metal
no1stuntmaster on instagram

sean

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 12:26 PM »
greentoad........I took an original 85' Sport set (2 bands) to a graphics company who scanned  and altered them to suit a Master. we added another band for the 84' set but he cant do the blue in metallic. the metallic bands were only on the chrome bikes I think.

Not sure what material he uses.

Sorry I can't be of more help... :(

sean

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 12:32 PM »
What colour is your frame?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Metallic Effect Decals / Stickers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx