gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 01:51 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  can anyone help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: can anyone help  (Read 554 times)

gt-gary

can anyone help
« on: May 20, 2007, 11:13 PM »
i had a (what i thought) tuf neck bmx back in 1985..it had oversized tubing (first i had ever seen!) which protruded the headset with the tuf neck stickers at the ends
one of the roaring lion and the other which said tuf neck usa, it came with forks, head set and crank, i put an uni seat on with black tuff 2's with green tyres and a set of cw's with green mushrooms, it looked the nuts...everywhere i went it got loads of attention.....so much that the local police force done a check on it and found that it had been stolen from southend!! NOT BY MYSELF I MUST ADD!!! (i bought i in good faith from a kid over at rom skatepark) anyway i have looked for months all through out the world wide web for any pics or information about tuf neck bmx's and only found stems and cranks!! could any please tell me if i am wrong and it was'nt a tuf neck and if so has anyone got any ideas what it could have been? i never had a chance to take any pics of it as it was only in my posession for over three weeks before it was reunited with its rightful owner!!
gt-gary.

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
Re: can anyone help
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 11:22 PM »
might be worth checking any VDC bikes in the museum
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip