gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975536 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 08:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Longshot! Anyone have the Shiner ad from Action Bike with the white Quad? 84ish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Longshot! Anyone have the Shiner ad from Action Bike with the white Quad? 84ish  (Read 929 times)

mark 2

I guessing Steve Vinoah might and I know it's a longshot and a ball ache with scanning and all that but I'd be ever so grateful if I got the chance to see that Quad again. It was in a Shiner ad in BMX Action Bike, very probably in late '83 - '84. Was a single page ad, white Quad taking up top half of it with black Panaracer freestyle tyres but with Panaracer in letters going around the amberwall. Black components.....anyone know what I mean?
Many thanks in advance,
mark  :4_17_5:

zed4130

i know its not the one you want ,but i love this ad  :daumenhoch:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
I know the one dude - was looking at the other night...it has the stem mounted real high...Hauler underneath and then the ripper...all really badly built up. Main pic was a Floval in action.

That the one?

mark 2

Could be Dave, saw it again a couple of years back at a mates house but that's all I can recall. It's my earliest memory of a Quad really catching my eye. Got a white Quad from that 23 year stirring in my loins , wanted to have a look at the spec of that one...oooooh.  Happy memories :LolLolLolLol:

DR VINOAH

mark

i know the one you mean

let me have a delve into the vault

brb

DR VINOAH

here you go mark

enjoy..............

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

i would love a set of them tyres, they used them on the bmx action bike gt performer test at rom, it was yellow and blue and well yummy

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Ah, same bike, different ad...see what I mean by the bikes being poorly put together - looks like the photographer was left to it!

mark 2

That's the one! Thanks Steve and Dave, I've got teenage wood again :LolLolLolLol: I'll see if I can get a scan of mrs' arse as a pay off....It'll be in 3 parts, it's a big 'un....

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :-*

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:

DR VINOAH

"Ah, same bike, different ad...see what I mean by the bikes being poorly put together - looks like the photographer was left to it!"

if that was the case

then shaw taylor is looking for a man with
short legs and very long arms ;D

mark 2

then shaw taylor is looking for a man with
short legs and very long arms ;D

You mean a monkey...... :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Longshot! Anyone have the Shiner ad from Action Bike with the white Quad? 84ish

gfxgfx
gfx gfx