gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 03:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Pro pics of your bikes at MK07.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pro pics of your bikes at MK07.  (Read 1237 times)

Haley

Pro pics of your bikes at MK07.
« on: May 23, 2007, 06:22 PM »
Would anyone be interested in pro pictures of their bikes taken at MK?  I will bring my camera and a background. I'm thinking of A3 size on canvas, professionaly printed and mounted onto a stretch frame. If there is enough interest I will post a sample. Price will probably be £40 to £50. PM me if interested. Cheers   :daumenhoch:  (Weather permitting)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 06:26 PM by Haley »

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Pro pics of your bikes at MK07.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 06:56 PM »
Yep , I think its a good idea
PM Me RE MK space and stuff

Rich

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:27 PM »
Sounds like a good idea, I would definately be interested.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 10:02 PM »
you got a sample?
I want to touch ORB

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 11:28 PM »
£40-£50 per pic ??  :'(

selfpreservation

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 11:47 PM »
im not going but couldnt you just take the pics against the background then sell the negitives / images for £10 to the owner and then he can do what he wants , i reckon yould have a serioud cue on your hands £50 is a bit much for most people i reckon , your among friends here you know  :4_17_5:

Haley

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 01:11 PM »
im not going but couldnt you just take the pics against the background then sell the negitives / images for £10 to the owner and then he can do what he wants , i reckon yould have a serioud cue on your hands £50 is a bit much for most people i reckon , your among friends here you know  :4_17_5:

I know its a bit steep at the moment but the quote I had from the printers for printing on canvas and mounting was £30 and then there's postage as well. I thought if there's enough people interested I could get the price down. Ill get a sample done and let you know. Good idea about selling the images alone for £10 though. Nice one.  :daumenhoch:

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 09:04 PM »
£40-£50 per pic ??  :'(
you better start saving lee ;D ;D ;D
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21 PM »
this is actually a good price. ive just had a picture done of my mom for my sister that cost £125

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 06:24 AM »
this is actually a good price. ive just had a picture done of my mom for my sister that cost £125

Has anyone ever been bum rinsed by Venture  :shocked:

£50 for A3 on canvas is well cheap.................you bunch of tight arses, ps. you all will obviously now stop buying mx 1000 brakes at £60 each as they are too dear  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 02:07 PM »
Could we get a sexy bint in a bikini to model on our rides ::) 
Vans Style

Haley

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 12:08 PM »

I dont mind that!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2007, 06:01 PM »

I dont mind that!   ;D ;D ;D

no you got radman in his shorts and socks lol

mark 2

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 02:47 AM »
I'm not knocking the idea Haley, I've love some good pics of my bikes but then I thought why would I need them , I've got the full size thing in 3D right in front of me....I'll love some decent pics for posting on websites though. I've got an old camera so that doesn't help but can never take a pic that does a bike any favours.....

selfpreservation

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 03:38 AM »
my point was not critisizing the £40 price tag for the framed pic but that many would rather have the image to post on the net , print out , blow up or whatever they wanted to do with it saving the money on printing costs for the seller and giving the buyer more options and making the service more accessible to customers , personally id gladly pay £10 for a few snaps of my bike against  a background but the idea of paying £50 for a pic in a tangable format on a frame doesnt appeal to me , if youve got the image you can share it , if you got a print in a frame people will have to come round your house to see , i just think youll have loads more punters if you sell the images rather than the expensive prints cause theyre more versatile IMHO , if people want to get them mounted and printed out they can do that from the image themselves but if they have the image they can do what they want with it back it up copy it mail it whatever , its a great idea though

Haley

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 09:14 AM »
I agree with you Selfpreservation its a very good idea of yours. (Don't know why I didn't think of it) I will be offering both options on the day.  :daumenhoch:

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 10:51 PM »
i think dan aka diesel was offering his services taking some pro pics at bourmouth 05  must check what he was askin .. im sure somone could earn a bomb ! doin this at MK .. well going by £40-50 per shot  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Pro pics of your bikes at MK07.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx