gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 06:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  really,really need an i.d
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: really,really need an i.d  (Read 672 times)

oldgit1

really,really need an i.d
« on: June 09, 2007, 12:01 PM »
Hello fellas really need to know what this is cause its confusing the hell out of me.Thought it was tange but nothing ive looked at seems to match(aero pro,KZ1 etc) please can the wise and masterfull on this site help me out :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: really,really need an i.d
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 12:32 PM »
Tange made many many frames for other makes, what is the serial number and where is it located?

Better to crash and burn than fade away

oldgit1

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:53 PM »
there is a serial number on the left rear dropout along the bottom edge and it reads T4086831

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 01:13 PM »
rhino maybe

oldgit1

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 03:39 PM »
The thing thats foxing me is the extra brace across the rear chainstays near the bb,all the other tange frames ive looked at dont seem to have this :-\

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 03:51 PM »
aint that the same as moza's lazer lite copy bike in another thread somewhere on here ?.
dave the bmxing gypo

bof

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 04:00 PM »
I  would hazard a guess at a top of the range falcon Was it called a theta or gamma or something greek anyways. :)

selfpreservation

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 11:00 PM »
falcon/barbican/peugeot/aero fox/coventry eagle/puch and probably many other brands with essentially the same frame dont reckon its a kuwie though but then again im no expert

oldgit1

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 11:26 PM »
Dont think its a kuwahara either or a falcon cause the rear dropouts dont match.Its doin me head in cause i know its a good frame,its light and the welds are good and i really want to bring it back to its former glory.The search goes on ::)

Moza

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 09:23 AM »
Like Dordy said its like one I have, Im not slagging your frame off but the welds on mine are much better. Mine has like a little barrel shape in the middle of the brake bridge. I was 99% sure mine was called an Aero Destroyer, never heard of them anyway its now a Kuwie copy in this resto section somewhere. It might be hard to find if its a cheaper model as most only bother about the good stuff.

oldgit1

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 11:41 AM »
Oh well neva mind it only stands me at £40 and thats with rear tuff11 in good nick to.Problem ive got now is what to do with it :-\

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  really,really need an i.d

gfxgfx
gfx gfx